Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took about 50 pictures of Bulletta yesterday after I washed and dried her. Seems no matter what, she looks black or green, never True Blue....oh well, this is pretty good! I manipulated it best I could, which made the whole picture have a blue tint, but she looks bluer than before!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-01-10 09:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is willing (and can) "manipulate" a few of my Bulletta photos for me, please send me a PM...my e-mail is down and not working for a couple of weeks now and I'm getting a new one in a few minutes. I have several good shots of #4841, but she looks black or green in all of them. I can only do so much and I have to change the WHOLE picture to a blue color, not just the blue in my car...which I'd like. I'd be forever grateful!!

Thanks!!!
Dona

(THIS one courtesy of Karl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-10 05:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, this one is better in the "blue" department....uhhhh, a little TOO blue maybe?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-10 06:45 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I think it looks good...have all the pictures been modified? They all seem to have a different hue!
Last night we found some pictures we had taken a few days after we got the car...I swear the car looked Purely Purple!

Nice job Dona!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm certainly no expert, but it appears your problem is lighting. I would try taking a picture while in the garage under a florencent light.

Either that, or wait of a nice sunny day, take the picture at high noon.

Also, if you take a picture at dusk or on a cloudy day, try using the flash, even though the camera says you don't need to.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Definitely agree with BullittMike.. Take the picture under Full on sunlight. No clouds.. Also.. If you have the ability to use filters on your camera you may want to try a polarizing filter. They work really well for deepening and bringing out the blues in water and the sky. Also check to see if your camera has an exposure adjustment and bump it up a bit. A slow shutter adjustment for low light could also help, just be sure to use a tripod or a solid surface to place the camera on and then use the timer.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi again!

Thanks for the tips. Actually, it was ALL cloudy when I took the pics, but she was SO clean, had to try. I did use the flash also, I think it's always on...ha! I have a SONY digital camera. I guess the best thing to do is wait until a real sunny day (maybe this summer) and try again.

Oh yes, I like the "PURPLE" shot of my rearview...nice manipulation there!!!!!!

:grin:
Bubbles

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Nice rear shot Bubbles :wink:...

Hey... did that come out right<G>.

Say hi to your Husband for me.

Bud

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI Bud!

Thanks for the compliment!

I said hi to hubby for ya! :grin: :grin:

Bubbles

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<blush> why, thank you. :grin:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
My cuzin helped gave me a few pointers,and I will pass them on. Take it with the sun to your back and try taking htem from different angles, and the polerized filter should make a big diference

1 - 13 of 13 Posts