Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along the streets and saw this modified Z28, well on the out side it had a full ground effects kit and the exhaust was not stock. So he and I were revving our cars and we took off. I was ahead of him but I had to shut it down because my lane was ending. Well we get to the next light and he was like that not stock is it??? I was like total stock after that he was impressed by the look and the performance. The next light we took off again, I was ahead of him only by 1 or 2 feet until I about 90. We hit around 90 miles an hour then he started to pull ahead of me by maybe a foot. Once we hit a 100 I shut it down because he beat me by a foot and I was not going to catch him. It was fun, and he said his car was not stock. So the Bullitt did very well I think.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Nice job anumis! I noticed that you have "100mm densecharger" under your signature, but that would not make your bullitt stock now would it. :grin: Way to go!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its pretty close to being stock :wink:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
the densecharger, how much extra power are you getting with it????? just woundering before I by the cold air kit for mine

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not total sure the actual horsepower I received. I would say between 1 - 5 extra horsepower. The main reason I got it was because it has a K&N Air Filter which I can use for the rest of my cars life. I would recommended one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts