Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
nice! did i see you swaped to an auto? you had it out for times yet?

looks bad a**

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stlbullitt5337 said:
nice! did i see you swaped to an auto? you had it out for times yet?

looks bad a**
Thanks!

I swapped to a ECM shifted 4R70. I have only made one full pass on it so far at Sikeston, MO (1/8th mile). I have made 3-4 passes but lifted during the others. They were full of issues trying to get the shift points set right.

·
Registered
354 Posts
you need to post some pics of under the hood :D curious to see what kinda numbers it puts down... looks mean man!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stlbullitt5337 said:
you need to post some pics of under the hood :D curious to see what kinda numbers it puts down... looks mean man!
Engine bay is still nasty. I had a lot of electrical issues a couple weeks ago and had to pull wires up, add grounds, add wires, etc. I haven't had a chance to hide/remove all that stuff.

There are vids on STLM of it on a dyno this weekend. I posted them on here in the chatroom too.

It only put down 480 to my surprise and others. The guy that owns the dyno said it pulled a lot harder than a 480 HP car does. Oh well, track times are what matter, not dyno.

·
Registered
354 Posts
ya i seen the vids on stlmustangs. it sounds strong. are you still using the stock 4.6 2v block or did you do a whole conversion.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stlbullitt5337 said:
ya i seen the vids on stlmustangs. it sounds strong. are you still using the stock 4.6 2v block or did you do a whole conversion.
Its still a stock block...just not an iron one. I ran a rod through the side of my stock one. Its still 2V heads as well, with the bullitt intake.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BLACK_2425 said:
Looks slow, J/K Rich, love those prostars :D

What exhaust are you running?
It is slow. :(

Magnaflow with mufflers (NOT magnapacks). I love it. It sounded great when I had longtubes and O/R X pipe. On the bottle, it really sounded good.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Very nice I dig the auto. Who built your trans?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black4592 said:
Very nice I dig the auto. Who built your trans?
I usually build them myself, but I bought this one from a friend who had just went through it before deciding to step up his car and go with a powerglide. Autos are not hard, but it does take a couple of special seal tools and such to rebuild one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts