Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

Can you give me some recommendations for the brushed metal e brake handle I've seen on some of your Bullitts?

I've gotten the e brake leather boot kit from Redline and would like to finish the job with a brushed (not overly shiny or chrome) brake handle. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Check out UPR. That's where I got everything for the '04. I've also got a few things for the B there as well.
There could be some places that IMBOC has some sort of discount but I'm not aware of it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got the UPR pistol grip handle, and then sent it to NDZperformance to annodize it so it matched my bezel from them. A bit pricey when all was said and done- but it came out mint.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
DrRickso said:
I got the UPR pistol grip handle, and then sent it to NDZperformance to annodize it so it matched my bezel from them. A bit pricey when all was said and done- but it came out mint.

Hmmmm, I smell the need for a pic on this one.

Please :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lightning said:
Hmmmm, I smell the need for a pic on this one.

Please :)
My car has been at the service shop for coming up on 2 weeks now for the transmission TSB :rolleyes:... As soon as I get it back (hoping Monday), I'll update my garage pics and post one directly in here for you.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
DrRickso said:
My car has been at the service shop for coming up on 2 weeks now for the transmission TSB :rolleyes:... As soon as I get it back (hoping Monday), I'll update my garage pics and post one directly in here for you.
Thanks I would really appreciate that. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.