Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Unfortunately that cars going to be recycled. (crushed like a beer can). The suspension and CAI is supposed to be available next year through Ford Racing. Buy a Red GT and Mod it!
I agree! But I want that Red Bullitt! If only because it is the only one. Maybe they could send it to the auction house...:cool:

Not J/K.

·
Registered
66 Posts
keys are in my desk at the office

I like the red Bullitt, too! I think the one you would like best is the silver bullitt (pre-red car). I did a lot of my development work on that car. There are several red Bullitts. The one you saw in the California pictures was my NVH car.

I hope all of you get a chance to drive our new Bullitt. Let me know what you think of the NVH!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
s197_guy said:
I like the red Bullitt, too! I think the one you would like best is the silver bullitt (pre-red car). I did a lot of my development work on that car. There are several red Bullitts. The one you saw in the California pictures was my NVH car.

I hope all of you get a chance to drive our new Bullitt. Let me know what you think of the NVH!

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Personally I think the 2001 BULLITT package (engine, chassis specs and all) would look good on a silver 2001 body style.

I also think they should've used the True Blue color for the 2008 model in addition to HG and black!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Red Bullitt!

s197_guy said:

Oh stop the teasing! I thought there was only one red Bullitt. Now you say there are several!!!!! I like the red, but I suppose that all of them are to be crushed? Not what I would consider a good idea, someone could have the true collector of the litter if they were auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson or some other auction house.:neutral:

Then again I suppose they have been hammered on a bit!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Oh stop the teasing! I thought there was only one red Bullitt. Now you say there are several!!!!! I like the red, but I suppose that all of them are to be crushed? Not what I would consider a good idea, someone could have the true collector of the litter if they were auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson or some other auction house.:neutral:

Then again I suppose they have been hammered on a bit!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Sure is an interesting way to reduce expenses ... just CRUSH THEM ALL !!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
BARNEY BULLITT.
PURPLE WOULD BE COOL.

:py1:

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I think red is associated more with the 2008 GT500

·
Registered
281 Posts
First Blue, then Black, now red, silver, oh the humanity!!! How about a spoiler and front wheel drive. It`s a Bullitt dammitt.

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
s197_guy said:

Thanks, s197_guy!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Cochese said:
BARNEY BULLITT.
PURPLE WOULD BE COOL.

ROFLMAO ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
s197_guy said:

Welcome to the group!
To heck with the different colors....green IS BULLITT.
How about I send my excellent condition 2001 Bullitt to you guys,for a 2008 Bullitt drivetrain upgrade! I think the insertion of the all aluminum 3V engine would get me where I want to be!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Actually, a Bullitt-clone can be had in any color:
  1. Obtain a GT with RPO 13D (Spoiler Delete) in the preferred color.
  2. Go to the Ford parts counter and buy a Bullitt grille.
  3. Replace the foglight grille with the Bullitt grille.
Voilá, a Bullitt in a color other than DHG or black.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
rudiger said:
Actually, a Bullitt-clone can be had in any color:
  1. Obtain a GT with RPO 13D (Spoiler Delete) in the preferred color.
  2. Go to the Ford parts counter and buy a Bullitt grille.
  3. Replace the foglight grille with the Bullitt grille.
Voilá, a Bullitt in a color other than DHG or black.
Hang around a while. You begin to see that parts alone do not make a Bullitt. Never have.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Cochese said:
BARNEY BULLITT.
PURPLE WOULD BE COOL.

:py2: :py2: :py2: :py2: :py2: :py2: :py2: Your cracking me up! BTW, I don't care for Barney. ? He is purple!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts