Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize for not knowing the user who came up with the signature but I think due to the release of "300" on video he should bring back the hilarious signature! I'm still chuckling and telling my friends (well, the 1 I do have) about the signature! Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Greg, I think that was Mr. Bullitt (his name be Aaron).

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Watching it now... Just passed the "Red Sauce" part. Mmm.. in the mood for some Italian.. Calling Mamma Disalvos now (if in the Dayton area, you must stop in and try it.)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
If you had told me you were going to be coming to Dayton, I would have suggested it. ;-)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I B right here.
I had gotten a couple PMs from a couple people saying it was slowing down the threads on their computers lol. I bought the movie when it came out. i love it, its such a good one.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YES!!!!!!! Right on man!!! You don't have to keep it on long I just want to show some of my homies!! You made me VERY happy!! (don't take much huh!?!)

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Greg how's it going man??? I have not talked to you in a very long time!!! Just posted some new pics of 227 in the Bullittproof section ;-)...

So what's new? How have you been?

Thanks

Bud and Anne...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha ha ha, the dumber the better! I just rented 300 this weekend, AWESOME! I rented it for 2 days and I watched it 3 times! What a great movie. I watched ot with my best friends and they couldn't understand why during an intense scene where the messenger gets kicked into a pit to his death I was laughing! RED SAUCE, ON PASTA!!!!

4fit? said:
Not trying to dig this back up, but a member over at our club's site has this one as his avatar and reminded me of the red sauce one. Thought I would share it.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
ha ha ha, the dumber the better! I just rented 300 this weekend, AWESOME! I rented it for 2 days and I watched it 3 times! What a great movie. I watched ot with my best friends and they couldn't understand why during an intense scene where the messenger gets kicked into a pit to his death I was laughing! RED SAUCE, ON PASTA!!!!
HAHAHA that one is great

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Great movie!!!!!!

We can thank the real 300 Spartans and King Lienous (what ever his name is????) for saving western civilaztion.....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4fit? said:
Holy snikes, I realize I'm probably branding myself a huge idiot here by keeping this thread up here but I have to tell you I just spent come quality time with my girlfriend hysterically laughing at each and every one of these. I don't know, it just caught a funny bone with me. Long live Mel Brooks. Please post any and all of these that you find as I'm saving these. Maybe tomorrow they won't be as funny but for now my stomach hurts from watching that silly azz panda!

ROCK ON!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Here's a few more!

:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't believe all the pictures out there with this guys face on them. I don't know why this stuff is so funny to me....it just is.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts