Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I was looking through my photobucket album and saw the first photo I ever took of 1633. i remember i traded in my 02' Subaru WRX in on it and my father was laughing cause i couldnt stop smiling the whole drive home lol. still smiling today. more and more everyday. any one eles have their fist photo or something close? just thought it would be nice to look back on it.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

It still looks like that too.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
yeah, i remember... did the papers and got the keys that evening after a lunchtime test drive... had the boss do the numbers right after i got back from lunch (which was 45 minutes of tire squealing and burnouts, never even remembered to get something to eat!!), had to wait three days for the oil change and basics to be done to her cause we had just gotten it from auction, and get a new shifter knob and boot (previous owner sold to auction without them) and finally on Oct 4 2003, at 10:30 AM, she was mine!!

drove her for a few weeks before i could get the time to run over and borrow mom and dad's dig camera (they lived in ATL at the time), but finally took this pic... very first one... now my hard drive is crammed with them!!

shaun

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
The first pic of my Bullitt I actually took was when I went to collect it from the dock when it arrived
here in the UK.
I had loads of pics of it in Florida but this was the first pic I actually took of it.

I then loaded the car on a recovery truck and drove out of Southampton dock and drove through the town
where the International boat show was on.
There were two guys sitting on a wall and one of them nearly fell off the wall trying to get a pic of my car.
I was so pleased that it was turning heads already and I wasn't even driving it.
Made me proud and laugh for ages !

·
Registered
312 Posts
I do remember when I got my Bullitt. It was added to the fleet three days ago, so the memory is pretty fresh. I do, however, still have the picture I took of the one at the 2001 New York Auto Show when I decided that it was the car I had to have. So far, so good and worth the loooong wait. I'll take a picture after I clean it up.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey ,,

Mr.BULLITT said:
looks good. clean and smooth the bullitt way.
If you insist on using that "happy, crazy Bullitthead" pic, be kind and use this one.....

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
We didn't have a digital camera when we took posession of our Bullitt. Borrowed the neighbors camera after we got our plates and put the 69 next to it in the driveway.

All of our little virgin Bullitts hadn't been 'gotton on' yet. :tongue:

·
Registered
114 Posts
When I bought my Bullitt it wasn't on the lot for more than a couple days before I came along and took her home. I was walking by the car with the salesman and said "that looks nice!" Asked him to start her up, liked how it sounded. Took it for a test drive, and it's all history from their. She's mine now, and I love it to death! When I was singing the papers, all the sales people there were stairing at it and admiring my new baby! When I came out, they all asked if I just bought it and I said yes with a huge smile! They were all jelious, it made me feel pretty good... Not to mention that I got a great price for her too. I don't have a camerra at the moment so I don't have any pics yet, but when I do, I'll be posting them.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Yup, sure do!
I did a lot of searching and and watching. Nice guy about 1.5hrs away PM'd me on this board, stating he was considering selling it. That following weekend I came up and took it for a test drive. Two weeks later it was sitting in my driveway :D

Day one after the trip back & sitting at work :cool:
This was at a low 43k miles :D

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
sure do. after 3-4 years of waiting the day i got back from spring break las year. i remember seeing a black bullitt drive down my street and into my drive way and my dads friends get out it and my jaw hit the drive. not 5 minutes later i laid a nice patch infront of the house.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jim5081 said:
If you insist on using that "happy, crazy Bullitthead" pic, be kind and use this one.....
ahahahaha alirght jim, you photocroped your head in there good job. ill switch it out. lol

·
Registered
771 Posts
Heh, I was just thinking about this...

This coming weekend will be the 2nd year anniversary of 3687 being mine! It seems like only last week I was test driving it.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3848682083120916/mypony/

That's a compilation of a lot of "firsts" for the my ride. It's got the first pic taken of MY car.. :) It's got the first pics I took of it. It's got it's car show pic, and it's first car show win. There's the first night at the drag strip. Then there's the night I met my fiance...

Still looking for the "first" pic..

·
Registered
923 Posts
Last Sunday was my one year with the Bullitt. I remember the Cobra wheels, the incorrect grille, the long antenna...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
ahahahaha alirght jim, you photocroped your head in there good job. ill switch it out. lol

He put his head in there 4 times!!!!

I do feel bad about that Jim, I can't help it if I have such massive arms.....lol.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i was just lookin at mustangs cause they were cheapers cars and i need a car. i ran across a bullitt and decided right there that was the car that i was gonna have. i got about as close as you can get to gettin one and it fell through that night i came on the comp sat down and started looking again and what do you know i found one with even less miles in austin. so two days later made the drive down there with my grandfather and picked it up. i ended up spending alot more than i wanted to, had to pull money out of saving to afford it.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bullitt_5135 said:
He put his head in there 4 times!!!!

I do feel bad about that Jim, I can't help it if I have such massive arms.....lol.
:lol: :bigguns: :lol: i notice his head in there a buncha times after i made it my sig. LMAO

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Here is a picture of the day I picked it up in the background was my 98 that I traded in. Liked the 98 but it never could hold a candle to the Bullitt.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeeeeeeep i sure do the first time i brang 5508 home!! It happend to land on Valentines day of my Senior year!! I remember calling all my friends and telling them the good news!!! Heres a a pic of it i found w. the chin spoiler i put on it. First 2 mods were chin spoiler and bassani 0/R xpipe!!

And heres a more recent pic of teh bullitt after i re painted the front end

new exterior mods- chin spoiler, new headlights (the other ones were faded to hell), delete grill, functional Hood scoop, DD wheels wrapped w. 315 nitto drags n 6 banger badges to match up w. the center caps!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts