Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Autoblog feed is (obviously) VERY busy, so I thought I would remind everyone how to block those from the "New Posts" menu item. I will also look at tuning the Autoblog one down a bit.. but there has been some interesting stuff there...

Anyway, FYI:

If you want to prevent posts from this forum showing up in the "New Posts" link, go to User CP (User Control Panel) and select "Edit Options." Then go to the bottom of that screen, and select "EXTRA! EXTRA!" from the "Exclude Forums from 'Get New Posts'" section. You can select multiple forums, if you want to exclude other forums from the New Posts link.

Windows: Use Control-Click to select multiple forums to exclude.
Mac: Use Apple key to select multiple forums to exclude.
Linux: Use Control-Click to select multiple forums to exclude.

Then click "Save"

<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts"</legend> You can select certain Forums you do not want to appear when clicking Get New Posts
<label for="sel_optoutgnp">Exclude Forums:</label> <select style="width: 100%;" size="13" name="optoutgnp[]" id="sel_optoutgnp" multiple="multiple"><option value="">None</option><option value="77" class="fjdpth0"> IMBOC Conference Center</option><option value="87" class="fjdpth1"> Bullitt Chat</option><option value="146" class="fjdpth1"> EXTRA! EXTRA!</option><option value="93" class="fjdpth1"> Bullittproof</option><option value="96" class="fjdpth1"> Bullitt Tales</option><option value="98" class="fjdpth1"> Swap Meet</option><option value="108" class="fjdpth1"> Complaint Department</option><option value="111" class="fjdpth1"> Bullitt Hill</option><option value="129" class="fjdpth1"> Steve's Used Car Lot</option><option value="132" class="fjdpth1"> User Registries</option><option value="84" class="fjdpth0"> Events</option><option value="143" class="fjdpth1"> National Events</option><option value="76" class="fjdpth0"> The Garage</option><option value="88" class="fjdpth1"> Mods</option><option value="92" class="fjdpth1"> Mechanical Issues</option><option value="97" class="fjdpth1"> Dyno Shop</option><option value="99" class="fjdpth1"> Service Department</option><option value="109" class="fjdpth1"> The Shady Tree</option><option value="115" class="fjdpth1"> Show and Shine</option><option value="79" class="fjdpth0"> The Track</option><option value="89" class="fjdpth1"> Drag Strip</option><option value="90" class="fjdpth1"> Road Course</option><option value="85" class="fjdpth0"> Regional Information</option><option value="119" class="fjdpth1"> Northeast</option><option value="120" class="fjdpth1"> Southeast</option><option value="121" class="fjdpth1"> North Central</option><option value="122" class="fjdpth1"> South Central</option><option value="123" class="fjdpth1"> West Central</option><option value="124" class="fjdpth1"> Northwest</option><option value="125" class="fjdpth1"> Pacific</option><option value="126" class="fjdpth1"> Western Canada</option><option value="127" class="fjdpth1"> Eastern Canada</option><option value="136" class="fjdpth1"> Europe</option><option value="137" class="fjdpth1"> World</option><option value="82" class="fjdpth0"> BullittHead Bar and Grill</option><option value="94" class="fjdpth1"> Nadda Bullitt</option><option value="133" class="fjdpth1"> CarToonz</option><option value="135" class="fjdpth1"> The Lounge</option><option value="139" class="fjdpth1"> Bullitt Babes</option><option value="78" class="fjdpth0"> Announcements and Such</option><option value="95" class="fjdpth1"> Suggestion Box</option><option value="141" class="fjdpth1"> Area 51</option></select> </fieldset>

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I like the feed, although I could care less about foreign cars. There is some interesting articles on the auto industry in the US.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts