Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from vaca with the family in Orlando and Daytona Beach. Rented a 06 Mustang convert to get around. First time I have driven the "new" design. (There are a lot of Stangs in FL btw.) Anyway, nice car even though it was a V6. But I wasn't that impressed with it like I originally thought I would be. I quickly noticed how much bigger it is than our design. And again, because of the V6, not as quick off the line like our Bullitt. So that made me love my #4392 (and miss it) even more. The 08 Bullitt may look sharp when it comes out, but I'll stick with our design. No way I trade my Bullitt in!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I did the same thing on our vacation..rented an 07 V6 convertible for getting around northern Maryland and driving to Ocean City. Actually really enjoyed it but like you I would definetly not trade my Bullitt for a new one.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
SAME HERE!

I have rented S197 Mustangs several times since 05 and have test driven the GT several times in three years.

The size (inside and outside) just doesn't feel right to me and the car handles like a larger car.

Getting back into the Bullitt is like comin' home. I'm still waiting for a good look at the new Bullitt but .... I don't think so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts