Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking that since my bullitt is in the shop getting a smashed fender fixed that I would go ahead and have them paint her yellow. What do you guys think?

Ok, seriously, I just had to post something since my baby is in the shop. Smashed fender really is getting repainted...but no way would I go any other color =) I hope they do a good job, they have in the past on my wife's jeep. I even wrote down the mileage so I will know if they go joyriding. (then they are in trouble!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just took mine to the shop for some manufacturer defects. my hood scoop has a chip that they cleared over. My passenger door seems to be slightly misaligned
and I am putting on a 200 S-351 spoiler, I hope all approve, its only a minor mod.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-20 13:10, gjsantford69 wrote:
I just took mine to the shop for some manufacturer defects. my hood scoop has a chip that they cleared over. My passenger door seems to be slightly misaligned
and I am putting on a 200 S-351 spoiler, I hope all approve, its only a minor mod.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That makes the first spoiler I've heard of!

·
Registered
60 Posts
One of the things that I love about the Bullitt is that it doesn't have a "me too" trunk handle like millions of other cars, the quick and the slow alike. To each, his own.

·
Registered
199 Posts
No, No, neon green with a five foot spoiler. You know what the ricers say, "each foot of the spoiler equals 50 hp."

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
don't like but as said....to each his own!

·
Registered
219 Posts
The word "spoiler" is perfect when considering adding one to a Bullitt.

·
Registered
121 Posts
"The word "spoiler" is perfect when considering adding one to a Bullitt."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To each his own, except for the Kenny Brown mods, eh?

·
Registered
225 Posts
It would be the second one that I've heard of. Are you going to cut the roof also, and don't forget the louers for the back glass.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think everyone should add spoilers to their Bullitts and paint them Yellow or Orange.

I'll just take some acid and make believe I did that to mine...

Frank soon to be with the one & only original Black Bullitt # 2627 from Montvale, New Jersey.

btw while you're at it, add some curb feelers and a matching yellow tennis ball to your antenna, and a bobbing Meet the Mets or Hawaian dancing doll on the dash and don't forget the CB antenna and some streamers too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-08-21 02:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-08-21 02:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
937 Posts
All you need with the curb feelers would be a set of offset chrome spoke rims to stick out about 6". Now would rock! ! !.... :eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ever seen those wheels that look like daisy's? Or maybe they were sunflowers...whatever. Anyway, that would look sooooo nice on a yellow bullitt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
HEY...WHATS WRONG WITH A BOBBING DOG HEAD? I'VE HAD ONE FOR THIRTY "OOPS" TWENTY YEARS...I GUESS YOUR RIGHT..EVERYTIME I HIT THE PEDAL HE ENDS UP SPLATTERED AGAINST THE BACK WINDOW...I GUESS HE CAN'T HANDLE THE BULLITT.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-21 15:40, SGTHWY wrote:
HEY...WHATS WRONG WITH A BOBBING DOG HEAD? I'VE HAD ONE FOR THIRTY "OOPS" TWENTY YEARS...I GUESS YOUR RIGHT..EVERYTIME I HIT THE PEDAL HE ENDS UP SPLATTERED AGAINST THE BACK WINDOW...I GUESS HE CAN'T HANDLE THE BULLITT.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
ouch(my ears)

·
Registered
295 Posts
OK, I think we did a great job in frighting anyone on this forum from messing with their Bullitt's in embarrassing ways...
Keep in mean and clean,
Give me back my Bullitt,
or
A Bullitt a day, keeps the chargers away...
Nobody gonna take my car I'm gonna race it to the top...it's a clean machine...>
>Frankie the Machine Head on a Highway Star with >Black Bullitt # 2627 live from
>Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-08-21 15:54 ]</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts