Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that any repairs are needed...yet, but does anyone know of a good repair manual for the 2001 GT/Bullitt/Cobra? Or is there a manual for an older(9?-00) Mustang that is compatible with the Bullitt? I really want to see how things go together before I decide to "do it myself".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-12 13:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
237 Posts
The cheapest source would be the Haynes manuals but, I'm sure the 2001 version isn't out yet (anybody seen one?). However: http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp is the official manual for Ford products as well as other makes. You can get them in either book or CD form. They are rather expensive but, they are complete manuals. I plan on getting the CD version as I did for my '98 Mustang. Just follow the link from the homepage. :smile:

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have the factory manuals. I always order them when I buy a new car. There is nothing Bullitt specific in the factory manuals. I was planning to call up later this year and see if there was a supplement.
Haven't done that yet though.
Brian

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies!

How much are the factory manuals? Who do I order them from, dealer or directly through Ford?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts