Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
'01 #5253
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI...

I contacted the Ford Warranty Group ([email protected]) and inquired if replacements were still available (as of Dec 2021), and they still are. Here is the response I got:

We are still able to provide those decals for some 2001 Bullitt Mustangs. The decals need to be installed by a Ford Dealer so you will want to discuss with your dealer of choice if they will install the decal and what it might cost for installation.

To process a request I would need…

1. Proof of ownership
  2. Photo of damaged/degraded decal
  3. Ford Dealership Name and address the decal will be shipped to
  4. The service advisor to make it attention to
Once we have that, we can have a decal in process. We are seeing some longer than usual lead times for fulfillment due to work from home mandates, however when it ships we will provide tracking.

·
Registered
2001 Bullitt
46 Posts
I went through the process. Decal lost in transit. No other decal available. The following is my experience with process. Copy of email:::::::::::::::::::
To: Fodera, Anthony (A.) <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Your Bullitt Decals have shipped to Kerry Ford

Attention: Anthony Fodera,
The Bullitt Decal was delivered by UPS according to their package tracking #. Chuck Elliott the Service Manager (513-671-9900) cannot find the shipped item. Anton has no memory of receiving item. Is another decal available?

Your shipment
1Z8806EF0396457355

Delivered On
Monday, August 16 at 10:14 A.M. at Office
Delivered To
CINCINNATI, OH US
Received By:
ANTON
Proof of Delivery Open the link in a new window

Tracking | UPS - United States

Anton does work at Kerry Ford according to Chuck Elliot. Anton receives packages at Kerry Ford office, but has no memory of this particular missing package arriving.
----------------------
Hello
I am sorry but we only have one back up stored for each Bullit. We can not provide any additional decals once the one backup has been sent.

I am sorry that it was lost in transit. I would see if maybe they could check again to be certain.

Thank You,

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor
(800) 367-3788
[email protected]

www.performanceparts.ford.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went through the process. Decal lost in transit. No other decal available. The following is my experience with process. Copy of email:::::::::::::::::::
To: Fodera, Anthony (A.) <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Your Bullitt Decals have shipped to Kerry Ford

Attention: Anthony Fodera,
The Bullitt Decal was delivered by UPS according to their package tracking #. Chuck Elliott the Service Manager (513-671-9900) cannot find the shipped item. Anton has no memory of receiving item. Is another decal available?

Your shipment
1Z8806EF0396457355

Delivered On
Monday, August 16 at 10:14 A.M. at Office
Delivered To
CINCINNATI, OH US
Received By:
ANTON
Proof of Delivery Open the link in a new window

Tracking | UPS - United States

Anton does work at Kerry Ford according to Chuck Elliot. Anton receives packages at Kerry Ford office, but has no memory of this particular missing package arriving.
----------------------
Hello
I am sorry but we only have one back up stored for each Bullit. We can not provide any additional decals once the one backup has been sent.

I am sorry that it was lost in transit. I would see if maybe they could check again to be certain.

Thank You,

Anthony Fodera
Ford Performance Info Center - Supervisor
(800) 367-3788
[email protected]

www.performanceparts.ford.com
Pretty much the same thing happened to me, pretty sure someone at the dealership grabbed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts