Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now looking for a new DHG bullitt. On 27 Nov 2001 I was driving home from a friends house and hydroplaned into a ditch. The car has now been classified a total loss. I am in the process of trying to find a new one (again). If ANYBODY knows of a DHG that is new and at a dealer please pass me the information. There is one in Kanasas City but I need someone to physically check it out. Planet Ford in Houston passed one that was all torn up and scratched up to a lady from Dallas when I took delivery of mine. I usually dont ask for help but I feel helpless on this one. With respect I Thank You.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know you said you wanted a new one, but there's a used one at a dealership in Orlando--- DHG with only 600 miles on it. Supposedly a guy bought it and decided he needed a truck instead----They told me they wanted 24,995 for it. Great condition didn't get the number on it---It's at Don Reid Ford.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
There were 3 or 4 at the Ford dealership in Arlington, Texas 2 weekend ago. Good luck. Hope you did'nt get hurt?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have one for sale with only 16 miles on it. It has the Mach 460 CD and is DHG. It can be yours for only $30,000.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I know your looking for a Bullitt, but when I was at the my Dealership last weekend, I met a Woman that just picked up a brand new Cobra. She got it for 32 out the door with, get this... 5 year, 0%. That is a killer deal;-)...

Good luck.

Bud

PS What was your Bullitt number?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-29 22:11, BudACAD wrote:

PS What was your Bullitt number?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Apparently you didn’t catch the subject line “Replacement for DHG #4850”

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-29 22:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donwil: No I am brusied where the seatbelt was but that is it. I was doing 40-50 mph. The low speed/seats is what kept me from being injured. It is sad because I was not hotdoging it. It did have a broken ABS/Traction control unit that was "repaired" 2 weeks ago.. I am kinda supicious at this time.

BudAcad: the number is 4850.DHG.

The reason I am looking for another one is because I think this is the best car Ford has made yet, and I really liked mine....

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think I'd do exactly what you are...look for another like my first love.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. If there's one any around SouthEastern PA, I'll do my best to check it out for you. We all now know what to look for, that's for sure.

Good luck. We'll be glad to see you back in full uniform.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Totaly missed your number in the subject line;-)... Must be these long work days;-(...

Hopefully you can find a Bullitt to replace it.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
173 Posts
GTO,
I have DHG #1253, and it would be in my best interest to sell it at this point. I dont want to, but I need to. I have about 4500 miles, and is totally stock. I only have that many miles because I took 1 2200 mile trip. It has not been abused. Other than spotted taillights, I have had no probs. I DO understand you wanting a new one though, with the 0 interest and assurance of no abuse. Very sorry to hear "one of ours" has been totalled! Good luck on a replacement, and get in touch if you are interested.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune and best of luck finding a replacement. I would feel pretty bad if it was me cause there are very few new ones left in Canada and certainly none that are DHG.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
98GTOption,

Oh, how I really feel your pain. I was very lucky to be able to replace #169 with #1053 from Stablehand.

This new one is absolutely pristine with only 598 miles on the clock.

I really wish you well and am extremely happy you weren't seriously hurt.

Maybe your dealer can do an inventory search of other dealers to find you one. I'm sure there a some left sitting in some small town showroom somewhere.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, It looks like the one in Junction City is the winner. Do not know the number but it is as close to new as they get (except for the 15mi one in AZ for 30K). I get to plan a little trip here on friday to drive it back to the lone star state... with god/luck it will not snow on me....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, Kansas was nice. Picked it up and she is 2733. All went well, this moring I found out how nice the Line woker was to me though. They failed to connect (and pullout) the Rear Defroster Positive terminal. They also left off 3 little snapin grommets. Nothing that 30 Min worth of taking apart the plastic covering did not fix. Oh yea.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey Nasty, I am sure you probably mentioned it sonewhere and I missed it.... what happened to your first Bullitt?

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-12-11 14:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm from Kansas City. I live in Overland Park. What dealership are you talking about that has a Bullitt?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts