Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys My Bullitts In The Shop Getting Some Minor Body Repairs To The Front End.i Have The Fender Enblems Off. When I Purchased The Car It Had Red 4.6 Emblems With A High Performance Plate Beneath It. I Dont Know If I Want The Same Badges Or Something Different. I Was Thinking Of Throwing On Some 68 Fastback Gt Emblems. What Do Yoiu Think? The Bullitt It Not A Gt So For Those Who Dont Know I Dont Want To Cause Confusion???

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
if it were me, I would be shaving them and going badgeless on the fender

personally I went with the 05GT badges and love 'em. They don't completely cover the stock fender holes, but it's close enough. I personally think they are a perfect fit.
If I change, I plan to go to just regular pony style ones from the sixers.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I replaced mine with 289 Shelby Cobra fender badges...

Look at fit beautifully.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
4.6SHOOTER said:
Hey Guys My Bullitts In The Shop Getting Some Minor Body Repairs To The Front End.i Have The Fender Enblems Off. When I Purchased The Car It Had Red 4.6 Emblems With A High Performance Plate Beneath It. I Dont Know If I Want The Same Badges Or Something Different. I Was Thinking Of Throwing On Some 68 Fastback Gt Emblems. What Do Yoiu Think? The Bullitt It Not A Gt So For Those Who Dont Know I Dont Want To Cause Confusion???
Mine just tell it like it is, "BULLITT" to me this is what Ford should have done to set us aside
from the regular GT

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I just put the V6/Mach I running pony logo on mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Sorry Rblack4405 I Own A Bullitt Not To Be Confused With A Gt. Maybe You Should Change Your Quote To " I Own A Gt, My Gt Doesn't Own Me "

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Ford Mustang Bullitt GT is what it is.
The GT emblem that came on the fender is there to show that it is a.......guess what......a GT.
By the by, I painted my GT emblems DHG so they hardly show up at all.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Ford Mustang Bullitt GT is what it is.
The GT emblem that came on the fender is there to show that it is a.......guess what......a GT.
By the by, I painted my GT emblems DHG so they hardly show up at all.

·
Registered
429 Posts
mine will be getting shaved soon. the only thing i like better was the custom airbrushed ponys from unique auto design and autobadges but they are rediculously expensive. its gonna looks so clean with it shaved, i have a guy i know doing it for me....i cant stand those GT emblems...as for being a GT-our Bullitts are better than GTs idc what anyone says, not that a GT is bad but the B is so much cooler.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If I were to change the GT badging ...

I would change it to the English Bob Bullitt badge, way cooler than the rear lable. Or the FDWheelman's idea of the Cobra badge. Which is also a very cool badge. It is what Ford calls it however, a GT. Avery special GT, not just a GT.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
4.6SHOOTER said:
Well Sorry Rblack4405 I Own A Bullitt Not To Be Confused With A Gt. Maybe You Should Change Your Quote To " I Own A Gt, My Gt Doesn't Own Me "[/QUOT

could change to this

My Bullitt is a GT and I know it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i think a bullitt is in no way a GT... it looks different feels different even people who know nothin about stangs can tell mine is different than a gt. they dont always know how but they know its something.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I wonder why there are GT emblems on the fenders, I guess Ford had extra emblems and decided to place them on the fenders of a special built ride.

It is a GT with a Bullitt package, some may not want to believe this but, they are living in denial

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Its an absurd discussion.
See y`all on another thread.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I would change it to the English Bob Bullitt badge, way cooler than the rear lable. Or the FDWheelman's idea of the Cobra badge. Which is also a very cool badge. It is what Ford calls it however, a GT. Avery special GT, not just a GT.
Thanks Dave, I like my badges they just set it aside a little from the regular GT
and just adds a bit to our special Bullitt package.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts