Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought #2526 home today and just tucked it into the garage for the night. The fit and finish outside and inside looks perfect. The only flaw that I found is a paint chip about 1/16” in diameter. I took the long way home and put it through it’s paces on winding roads and the open road. No clunks or grinds from the tranny, it shifted smooth as silk. No squeeks or rattles so far. I’m holding my breath and hoping that it stays that way. I couldn’t be more impressed with the handling. And the sound of this machine is absolutely perfect. I won’t change a thing in that department. I couldn’t be happier with the car. As someone else posted, it walks the way it talks! I can’t wait to get in it tomorrow. My daughter said, “What’s so special about it, Dad. It’s just a Mustang.” I said, “It’s the Harley Davidson of Mustangs, that’s what’s so special.” You can quote me on that! Thanks everyone for all the great input on this car. I’ll stay tuned and keep posting my experiences with #2526. Good look to all my fellow Bullittheads.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good to see ya Bullit! Imagine if we could bottle the"Feeling when driving the bullitt",and sell it to the unsuspecting public. we would all be Gazillionaires! :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts