Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
As Beamstang said, it was really cool to meet some of the Bullittheads and hang out at the show, which the Bozeman Boys and Girls did a terrific job on. The weather was perfect (I could even sit out at night in the parking lot until late, admiring cars and BS'ing with other stang fans). Nasty, thanks for taking digital pics of our cars and it sure was good to meet everybody. If any other people out there can make it to next year's show in Vancouver, B.C., you should try to make it - this one was a lot of fun. I hope to see Nasty, Beamstang, Twostang, Epperstang and (Hoytstang?) in Vancouver and others if possible. It was nice to meet everybody and see all those Bullitts lined up on main street, along with my snake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-08 19:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
191 Posts
Those are great shots, Bob - I love that one you took of my snake. I think I'd like to get one of those digital cameras someday. Already looking forward to next year's international, Bozeman was great. Hope all of you Bullittheads are OK after last Tuesday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.