Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
That is only a couple hours from me! Just might have to make a run up there to see it.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I don't usually go to new car shows, but since I am in the area and it's the Bullitt, I think I will have to go check it out.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
wonder how much different the LA Auto show car will be from the production piece.....

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
wonder how much different the LA Auto show car will be from the production piece.....
I will try to find out as much information as I can when I go to the show.I will try to take some pics also to post here, if ford has not released pic by then.
Casey

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
I just saw a Shelby GT at a car show and was told by the owner that only some 3000 Shelby GTs have been ordered and built. (He bought his for less than Sticker) The end of the model year is coming and the ADMs on Shelby GTs seem to be gone. The few dealers that are demanding an ADM are having to watch them sit on the lot.

All good news for those who want a new Bullitt.

Has anyone heard about Shelby GT production numbers for 07 and 08?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
...hmmm, Jeffrey, that's is very close to my birthday...

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
PhotoRick said:
I just saw a Shelby GT at a car show and was told by the owner that only some 3000 Shelby GTs have been ordered and built. (He bought his for less than Sticker) The end of the model year is coming and the ADMs on Shelby GTs seem to be gone. The few dealers that are demanding an ADM are having to watch them sit on the lot.

All good news for those who want a new Bullitt.

Has anyone heard about Shelby GT production numbers for 07 and 08?
according to ford and shelby sources:

1500 white 5 speeds
1500 white automatics
1500 black 5 speeds
1500 black automatics
plus ? minus 60 press cars , etc no details on how equipped

by the way its a great car, not in the league of the bullitt in my humble opinion but for what it is its pretty good as a daily driver ( saving the bullitt for weekends , trips and the like ) just a tad over weight and way overpriced. I am glad I got mine at dealer cost .... when the time comes for one to go and one to stay, it is a no brainer.... adios csm 0670

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Pics may be released a week or so before LA. Last word I got. But there's nothing like seeing it in person!!
dealers should have all the info including pics before thanksgiving....
allottments will be made available and ordering ready first week of december

1 - 20 of 23 Posts