Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gents!

We are holding our End of Summer Group Buy for IMBOC Members! (Through end of September)

The end of summer also marks the last year for Explicit Auto. We tried to grow our business but did not have enough capital to do what we wanted. We are humble that we had the opportunity to bring a unique quality product to Bullitt, Mach1 and Mustang GT owners for the last 4 years.

It was a great run. We got to meet great folks and got to see some FN SICK, BAD ASS STANGS!! I believe EA will fall into that "One Hit Wonder"category LOL. Who knows, maybe we'll be on VH1 LOL

Enough of boohoos and tears, here's the deal for you guys!

It will be the same deal as the last Group Buy, $30 per set of Retro Rings shipped to your door step. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY HAVE ALUMINUM FINISH LEFT IN STOCK.

If you are interested and would like to purchase, please send us an email at [email protected] with number sets you want to purchase.

We will then send you an invoice via Pay Pal. (Note, If you would like to purchase 2 or more, let us know and we will send you a discounted price on your invoice).

PLEASE DO NOT PM US. It's easier to keep track of the orders through our email.

Guys, thank you for your unconditional support for the past 4 years. Without IMBOC, there wouldn't be Explicit Auto!!

Forever Grateful,
Explicit Auto

P.S. We own a Bullitt so we'll still be on the forums. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Any pictures of these installed?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wildman said:
Thank you for your support of the Bullitts over the years and good luck in whatever you do next.

Thanks Wildman! You guys have been great and contributed to the design of the Retro Rings.

I'll be sending Greg a few sets for the 2009 Bullitt Nationals. You may see them pop up for the raffles one last time ;)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Here's mine that I got from EA:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I installed these rings on our 01 Bullitt. They are worth the install. A great looking mod for sure.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4fit? said:
Sorry to hear of the business going out. Approximately how many sets do you still have available?

Thanks but at least I still have my day job! lol As long as my mortgage and wife's car gets paid, I'll be ok. lol

I look at it this way, my brother and I had a dream and we went for it. I always say that I rather die knowing that I went for a dream and failed, than dying never to have tried to go for that dream.

I have about 70-80 sets...could be less. I plan on holding onto a few in case anyone calls for warranty replacement and the 09 Nationals

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
These are one of the best interior mods available. I suggest everyone get them as they look great!

Sorry to hear the business isn't working :(

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I am going to order a set thanks for the info have been wondering for a while who made these. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Won a set at one of the Nats and they look great installed as you can see in the pics. Just enough to catch your eye but not too much bling. Sucks you guys couldn't pull it through. :frown:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I sent in my order a couple days back- still waiting on an invoice

Thanks again, good luck in the future

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FordFan said:
I sent in my order a couple days back- still waiting on an invoice

Thanks again, good luck in the future

I haven't received your email. All Invoices have been sent and paid with the exceptions of the ones that went out today. I also mailed out a few sets yesterday and today.

Please post or PM your email address. Maybe you were blocked somehow. I will send you invoice out as soon as I get it.

thanks!
EA

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
RELOAD68 said:
I haven't received your email. All Invoices have been sent and paid with the exceptions of the ones that went out today. I also mailed out a few sets yesterday and today.

Please post or PM your email address. Maybe you were blocked somehow. I will send you invoice out as soon as I get it.

thanks!
EA
PM sent-

·
Registered
922 Posts
I will ponder ordering a set. I'm running a Mach1 instrument cluster with a black bezel, which is pretty much the bullitt look.

Question; what is used to mount them to the gauge bezel?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts