Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up new Bullitt on Wednesday, but in the meantime I have to return my leased '99 Grand Prix GT with 26,000 km (less that 20,000 miles) back to GM.

Is there I should be aware of? Since I'm not buying a GM product again, I don't want them to screw me over.

Blackdog

·
Registered
223 Posts
Blackdog

Returning a lease without getting a new one can be a PITA.

As long as you are under the miles allotted, there is no physical damage and you have the records for all the maintenance you should not have any problems.

If you are over on miles account for the cost per miles(KM).

Steve

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
have the car completely cleaned up and detailed before u return it leave nothing at all unattended ....g.m. dealers have a nasty reputation for charging thru the arse for little crap... detail=$500.00, repair/refinish p[aint=$1500.00 stuff like that

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just brought it back with no hassles. They didn't even look at it. Mind you it only had 26,000 km out of the 60,000 km that I was allowed to have.

Blackdog

·
Registered
694 Posts
Blackdog, if the car had such few km's, did you not consider just paying out the lease and then selling the car? I have done that in the past and actually pocketed an extra $1,500. This works if you have few Km on the car (which you did have) and a great looking car (I presume you did have). Just wondering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts