Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, after 16 years, today I have been reunited with 4915. My original username was Nvr2Fast, but for some reason, I couldn't access it and had to create this name. Maybe a moderator can link the two? Anyway, it's great to be back and really great to have my 4915 back. So, quick story. I am the original owner, bought 4915 in Oct. 2001, and had to sell her for personal reasons. I sold it to a coworker in 2004 and told him if he ever sells it, I want first dibs. Well, regrettably, he passed away a couple of months ago. His son reached out to me and asked if I was interested in buying her back, and without hesitation, said yes. She has only 29k miles on her, and retains all the original paperwork and documentation that I had from day 1. She is bone stock, and will likely stay that way.

I'm not letting her get away again...

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
:D WOW! How lucky can a Bullitthead be!! Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
I'll say it again...wecome back. To you and the car. It was kind of the son to think of you....

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Hi all, after 16 years, today I have been reunited with 4915. My original username was Nvr2Fast, but for some reason, I couldn't access it and had to create this name. Maybe a moderator can link the two? Anyway, it's great to be back and really great to have my 4915 back. So, quick story. I am the original owner, bought 4915 in Oct. 2001, and had to sell her for personal reasons. I sold it to a coworker in 2004 and told him if he ever sells it, I want first dibs. Well, regrettably, he passed away a couple of months ago. His son reached out to me and asked if I was interested in buying her back, and without hesitation, said yes. She has only 29k miles on her, and retains all the original paperwork and documentation that I had from day 1. She is bone stock, and will likely stay that way.

I'm not letting her get away again...

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

Wow! That’s an unusual story! Congrats to you. Hopefully 4915 will hold no grudges against ya for letting her go! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts