Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revell Cars has available at any retail store that sells their products a '68 DHG Bullitt and '68 black Dodge Charger commemorating the Bullitt movie. The cars are die cast and very little assembly(engine, interior and suspension). They are real cool and would be great for any Bullitt owner. Assembly time is 20 minutes per car. They are sold separately and I got mine at Walmart. Check out their website:www.revell-monogram.com and look at them. I paid $14.95 per car at Wally's.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-13 07:35, schmedlap wrote:
Revell Cars has available at any retail store that sells their products a '68 DHG Bullitt and '68 black Dodge Charger commemorating the Bullitt movie. The cars are die cast and very little assembly(engine, interior and suspension). They are real cool and would be great for any Bullitt owner. Assembly time is 20 minutes per car. They are sold separately and I got mine at Walmart. Check out their website:www.revell-monogram.com and look at them. I paid $14.95 per car at Wally's.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The Walmart here doesn't have them (last time I checked). :sad:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have two. One I built and place on my engine for display at car shows....spectators love it. The second is the original box and I set in my open trunk with my trophys and Bullitt poster for display. This really looks cool for display purposes.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Mine has been sitting in my office sinc Feb.. :smile: FOund it in Walmart after reading about it in a magazine.

Brian

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did the same thing, bought one and put it together to put on the engine or dash during shows. And one still in the box.

Always draws attention!

What we need now, is a T-shirt with a 2001 and an original Bullitt on it, with a catchy saying.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Same luck here Mike, they're out. They're (Wal-Mart) are opening a new store in Washington Court House and just opened one in Wilimington, maybe they have them.
Cam

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
In the fall new versions are comming out, the mustang will have a little Frank to put behind the wheel and the Dodge will have I think both hit men to put in it. The rest will be the same, well...except the package with the new contents listed.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I hope they issue a model of our new 2001's too so we can sit them side by side.. that would be cool.. :smile:

Brian

·
Registered
144 Posts
Twenty minutes!! It took me nearly an hour to put together!! I must be a little slow. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts