Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know where to find the cheapest price on RhinoRamps? Thanks!
-pnut

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
pnut, AutoZone carries RhinoRamps and they were the cheapest I had found in this area (Ohio).

Collin

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
got mine (rhino also) at walmart supercenter, and wally world has EVERYTHING cheaper (since they own about 2/3 of the entire free world by now...)

shaun

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, I'll go check out Wally World and AutoZone. I assume you guys went with the RhinoRamp 8000? Thanks!
-paul

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I bought the 12000's years ago before I even knew they made two different models. I think you should be fine with either. If you have a big truck you need to run up on ramps as well, get the 12k's.

I have had mine since I bought my Bullitt. The only complaint I have is the little rubber boots on the bottom that keep them from skidding fall off from time to time. I guess adhesive would take care of that ;) The company that manufactures these ramps does a good job on them. Too bad they can't build a gas can worth a **** :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, thanks. If the cost is close enough, I guess I'll go with the 12k's.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Yes, Wal-Mart. Be sure to get the wider ramps for performance tires(#12000 I think). Just read the info on max tire width. Weight is not an issue as any of them will safely support our 3200 pound cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts