Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this kid goes to my school he drives a 99 prelude. LOL, He wants to race me and being the responsible 16 year old I am, I told him to meet us at the track. Me and a couple of my friends go their every weekend or so. Doesn't show but then again I didn't expect him to c'mon he is a ricer. Well Monday at school He and his little "crew" come up to me and some of my friends and ask us were we where cuz they were there. ya right. So that nite we take it to the local street scene and I smoke him 6 times and all his friends a couple more. The next day at school he comes up to us and says good racin sorry I had to beat you so bad. We all started laughing so hard. He has told the whole school that we have slow cars. But that is cool cuz we know what we have and all those unsuspecting Z's, Vette's, Vipers' that go to my school will try picking on the little guys and go limping home. Yes there are new vettes and vipers that go to the same h.s. that i go to. =}

·
Registered
630 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
FASTBULLITT,
LoL, I think we need to get adopted by 1248bullitt's parents. I only had a 10 speed bike at the age of 16 .

--WH

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I was the unlucky basturd who got birthed by some poor ass that wouldn't even help me buy my 10 speed bike when I was sixteen.... Not with 4 brothers and sisters.... DAMN I wish I could be you....

·
Registered
540 Posts
hey 1248 even if that prelude was supercharged and shooting NOS it still can't take you I know from experiance my boss at work has a 97 w/ a Jackson Racing supercharger w/ 12 lbs of boost forged internals and a ported head. He even sprayed the juice when we went because we had a 100$ on the line at 120 mph i had him by 1.5 cars. and at the time i was completely stock with about 500 miles on the OD.

Rice boys love to talk tell him to put his money were his mouth is (all you will get is excuses) and then your school will find out the truth

Good Kill

Tyler

·
Registered
255 Posts
hahah 90210, thats a good one!

·
Registered
77 Posts
1248bullitt:
Challenge the Ricer to another match AT THE TRACK and make sure that the whole school knows about the rematch so they can be there.
He'll either have to come up with a creative excuse to explain his no-show or eat some crow er...Bullitt exhaust.:grin:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dudes,

My ride to H.S. waaay back in '81 to '84 was one of those big yellow things made by Dodge; I think it was called a bus. Yea that was it - good ol' #98.

Man that thing would cruise all the way to and from Denton (TX) High.

Gig 'Em Texas aTm Aggies; beat the hell outta OU.

Trajan88
TB #2999

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Damn, Vipers in H. S. Not many cars on the road can keep up with them. Got a ride in a '94 version, HOLY SHI%, fugggggin fast car.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts