Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright this kid goes to my school he drives a 99 prelude. LOL, He wants to race me and being the responsible 16 year old I am, I told him to meet us at the track. Me and a couple of my friends go their every weekend or so. Doesn't show but then again I didn't expect him to c'mon he is a ricer. Well Monday at school He and his little "crew" come up to me and some of my friends and ask us were we where cuz they were there. ya right. So that nite we take it to the local street scene and I smoke him 6 times and all his friends a couple more. The next day at school he comes up to us and says good racin sorry I had to beat you so bad. We all started laughing so hard. He has told the whole school that we have slow cars. But that is cool cuz we know what we have and all those unsuspecting Z's, Vette's, Vipers' that go to my school will try picking on the little guys and go limping home. Yes there are new vettes and vipers that go to the same h.s. that i go to. =}

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.