Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why? I can't even take a picture of it to post on the site I'm too sick to my stomach. I was at a friends house where I just came out and someone has scratched into the trunk lid of my Bullitt "Ricers RULE". If you don't like my car, fine, you don't have to like it. But why vandalize it? I'm going out now to see if I can rub some of it out. I just clay barred it 2 weeks ago and I was so proud of her, now......

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Man that sucks!! People do stupid stuff like that just pi$$es me off to no end. :mad:
Hope you can get it out without too much trouble.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Rikki... good luck rubbing one out.

Seriously, that just stinks. Did it go through the paint? If not you might have a chance. But no matter what you do, you'll always see it.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I hope you be able to rub most of it out. Do you think a 'friend' did it, rather than an actual ricer?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sorry man, that really sucks!!!!!

I hate people who don't respect other people's property.

I'm sure if it happened to his car he could fix it easily with more rattle can primer.

·
Registered
816 Posts
That Sucks!!

I would rather have some guy with 3-4 of his friends come kick my a$$ if he doesn't like me, then have my car keyed or vandalized!!
I would gladdly take a baseball bat to the knee's of the individual that did that.
(Pull a Tanya Harding on them!!!)
That is why my car is in a locked garage away from the "X". She doesn't even know which garage it is in!!
So Sorry Brother!
If you find them, let me know! I will make the trip. Paybacks!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
Why? I can't even take a picture of it to post on the site I'm too sick to my stomach. I was at a friends house where I just came out and someone has scratched into the trunk lid of my Bullitt "Ricers RULE". If you don't like my car, fine, you don't have to like it. But why vandalize it? I'm going out now to see if I can rub some of it out. I just clay barred it 2 weeks ago and I was so proud of her, now......
What provokes idiotic actions like that? Jealousy no doubt. They saw your beautiful baby and wish they had her. Hope you can get it fixed.

They deserve a ticket or worse a meeting with a bat square across their forehead.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
That stinks, Greg. :mad:

We hate to hear of things like this.

I hope it can be fixed as good as new.

H

·
0 Posts
I know your pain!

This was done to my wife's 2000 "sixer" a few months ago:

The scratch goes all the way to metal.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Man. I think that it's someone that knows you. Didn't something happen not too long ago happen to your bike--vandalism related? It still stucks. Isn't it almost worth them doing it if you could catch them in the act??

Ok, now I have to go watch Pulp Fiction again! $5 for a milkshake? They don't put burbon in it or nothing...?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, I know I can come here and vent and everyone feels my pain. After unsuccessfully trying to get it out I drove to another friends house and they found two more words. I never thought to look any further than the one. I don't think it was anyone I knew or "use to know". The words are pretty random. I'll take it to my body guy tomorrow and have all the areas painted. I cannot and will not drive a car around with it like a graffiti wall.

Markus, they actually tried to steal my bike and tore up the ignition and sctatched the tank. That was 2 residences ago! Good memory man!

It's just the price of living in Los Angeles.

HisPony, I know how you & your wife feel. It makes you sick knowing someone took the time and risk of getting caught just to mess up someone elses car.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
During the recent Bullitt Nationals in Tulsa, I was looking at all the cool Bullitts from my hotel room window sober as a church mouse at about 0400. Nobody was around except for one person in the lot who was getting just a little too close to a few of the Bullitts...and it wasn't one of us nor was it the security guard. I was just itching for the dude to make a wrong move so I could zip down there and BEAT his a**. Luckily that never came to fruition. Greg and Jack, I wish I could have been there for ya!

:bigguns:

H

·
0 Posts
Thanks Rikki and PY.

We are hoping to get HerPony fixed in the next couple of weeks. I used touch up paint to hide it but it still looks bad.

I hope there is a special place in HELL for these people!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts