Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe some of you have followed my new bike, maybe you haven't but here's the update regardless!!!

This is a pic 1 hour after I bought her, completely 100% stock....but not for long!!

This is today (100 miles!) after installing a full race exhaust and many other mods which I will point out. These pictures are for the discriminating biker but being a Bullitthead I'm sure most of you will appreciate the attention to detail!

Right off the bat you can see I replaced the stock exhaust, removed the R6 decal behind the front wheel, flush mount turn signals in the front and frame sliders. Look at the MAJOR rear plate delete kit

This front shot shows the aftermarket smoked windsheild. I replaced the stock aluminum brake & clutch levers with the black clutch and brake levers. It's all about the details!!!

This next pic is a good shot of the rear plate delete.

This is a close up of the Yoshimura pipe, came out nice!

This last one gives a gearhead wood!! Stainles steel full headers with carbon fiber pipe, we like shiney!! We lost about 22 lbs by taking off the catalytic converter.....it's loud, very loud. You can also see a good shot of the flush mounted turn signal here.

Though I haven'y put many miles on her YET, I can already tell it's a very well designed street fighter!!

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Nice job, Rikki! That's one sharp-looking bike. :cool:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Very sharp just stay safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Excellent! Ride Like Wild!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
And you thought me in the high 11's was going to be cool!!!! That is one bad ride right there bro....Nice bonus being able to park on the patio, eh?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone for the compliments and well wishes! I'm like a kid on Christmas! I know this is a car forum but I'm so proud of my new honey you guys are like the only ones that I know will undertsand my need for speed!

J.R. just to put things into perspective, high 11's IS cool in a Bullitt even if I owned a jet pack! And yes, being able to do a photo shoot on a patio is rather nice! I must thank my friends who own the house to let me have full reign over their property. They let me keep my R6 in their locked garage until I find a new place to live where I can have a garage.

This bike is like a dream for me. I rode my Smokin' Joes Honda for over 11 years and put over 80,000 miles on her and because she was a collector item I kept her 100% stock. I always wanted a bike that was both special and I didn't have to worry about modding it up! I finally got my dream and she handles and runs like CRAZY! I'm taking it real slow until I feel comfortable with what she'll do. I'm observing the 600 mile break in rules but I have run her up a little bit and WOW, she's got soooo much power!!!

Thanks for your well wishes everyone.

MaineBullitt said:
And you thought me in the high 11's was going to be cool!!!! That is one bad ride right there bro....Nice bonus being able to park on the patio, eh?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
SWEEEEET RIDE Greg ;-)...

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Nice. You need to go out for Sushi to celebrate. :wink:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the h*ll you been? You show up unannounced and reply to a 3 year old thread?!?!?!
...and he'll probably reply to your reply in another 3 years. :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts