Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bad write up. It seemed rather unbiased and still supported the bullitt. All in all, not a bad entry. Again, atleast I didn't feel worse after reading it, unlike MM & FF.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have been a R&T subscriber for more than a decade (and I'm only 25). I've been a Mustang lover all my life, but that is the first time I've seen another Mustang lover admit that they read R&T. I think that proves that we Bullitt owners are a sophisticated crowd. I enjoyed that same First Drive and added it to my collection of Bullitt artifacts. It's my pleasure to keep such company.
Nathan

·
Registered
25 Posts
That Road and Track article was the reason I bought my Bullitt. For some reason I started to get Road and Track in the mail. I never subscribed it just started coming to my house. When I read the article I thought it was a nice car, but I never dreamed of buying one(not a mopar guy). Slowly but surely the car became an obsession. When I went to a dealer by work to try to get some info they had one on the showroom floor. Seems someone had ordered one and then changed their mind. Call it luck, fate or both I'm now a proud Bullitt owner. DHG 3639

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjz109 on 2001-10-20 00:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Dude,
Mopar guy? crack open one and drink one with me.... Ford guy!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts