Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 15th of this month we are taking the Bullitt up to Lockeford (near Lodi) until the 28th, to visit my wife`s mother.
Bullitt is freshly serviced with an oil and trans fluid change and I can`t wait to hit the road.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am on the road in about an hour.....as soon as the spouse gets herself ready.
Woohoo. :bullitt:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, so here I am in wonderful San Juaquin Valley and it rains for the first 3 days.
Today is in the 80s and.....since I bought the car I have hit maybe 3 bugs......I think several hundred thousand of them committed suicide on my front bumper and windshield on the way up......and....everytime I go into Sacramento, Stockton or Lodi or just down the road into Lockeford several hundred thousand replacements follow suit.
Then there is the dust.
It is so fine and so plentiful that all my California Duster does is move it around on the surface of the car.
On the other hand there are wonderful. long empty roads with good surface that I am having a ball on.
So what if my car is now dull brown and I have to wash the front bumper every time I stop.
Ahh, enough complaining, I think I will have another glass of wine.....after all I AM in a vineyard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Doc Coffin on 2005-05-22 23:48 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,770 Posts
Say HI to Modesto for me.....
I lived off of Hatch (too close to the Tallow rendoring plant! PHEW!!!) before I moved to Atlanta.....

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I waved to Modesto on the way home today.
I left Lockeford at about 9:45 am and got back in LA about 2:45 pm with a stop for lunch and two pees for the wife and one for gas, so they only saw a green blur.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts