Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking with a friend this last week about the Zep concert and he sent me this link for a new album that Plant did with Allison Krauss. An interesting fusion of Blue grass and rock.

It is a little different for Plant and there are a couple definite gems in the playlist.

If you click on the upper left hand corner you can listen to the entire album for free.

http://www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php

Track 9 is a clever story, they are all a good listen.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
506 Posts
GOT IT ! Very interesting combo, picked it up a few weeks ago.......its a good listen..

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Allison Krauss has an unbelievable voice. I can't imagine anything being sung by her not sounding angelic.
I've heard some of the Robert Plant duet and it sounds great. Who would have thought in the early 70's that he would be doing music with a legendary bluegrass artist?
:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definitly agree Alison has a tremendous voice unlike any that I have heard before. Like you said very angelic, she did a song in "Oh Brother, where art thou" called "Down in the river to pray" which was chilling and sweet at the same time.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thanks for the link, I'm playing it right now.......always been a Plant fan even after the Zep days, was lucky enough to see him at a small venue a few years back... very impressive.. also love the unique voice of Allison....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts