Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Quark, wasn't that with Richard Benjaman with those hot twins? He ran a garbage scow in space?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
IDK! I was just watching the Rockford thingy on youtube and at the end of one was an ad for the new season's lineup. And Quark was the lead in for Rockford.:surprised Or was that the other way around?:confused: No matter. If you watch the Youtube ad for Rockford, at the end is the ad.:smile: And I was thinking that I had heard that before, but couldn't place it. Could be one of those early attempts at Greenie in Space Humour...:question:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
test

test

*WARNING*

Do not attempt the activities pictured below without parental supervision.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Cochese said:
test

*WARNING*

I saw you doing this over at CV.net. Aren't you tired of holding that pose?:confused: :tongue:

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Cochese said:
test

*WARNING*

I need to borrow your compressor to get some of the dirt out of the engine compartments on the Mach and the '07. Doesn't that cause dirt to go flying in such a way that it might scratch your eye or the paint??

Curious minds want to know...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Doesn't that cause dirt to go flying in such a way that it might scratch your eye or the paint??

Real men don't wear safety glasses. :tongue:

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Real men OF GENIUS don't wear safety glasses. :tongue:
Fixed!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony Alonso said:
I need to borrow your compressor to get some of the dirt out of the engine compartments on the Mach and the '07. Doesn't that cause dirt to go flying in such a way that it might scratch your eye or the paint??

Could do peeper damage and/or paint damage I suppose. I tend to close the peepers just prior to blasting. You may use my air compressor anytime, dude. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts