Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a hott blonde driving a black bullitt today in rocklin, couldnt catch up to her bc i was driving my friends integra....But if your on her we should hang out ;)

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
JediBullitt said:
I saw a hot blonde driving a black bullitt today in rocklin, couldnt catch up to her bc i was driving my friends integra....But if your on here we should hang out ;)
:lol:

A most EXCELLENT sighting, JediBullitt!

How hot was she?

:clap:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
JediBullitt said:
I saw a hott blonde driving a black bullitt today in rocklin, couldnt catch up to her bc i was driving my friends integra....But if your on her we should hang out ;)
Hot? How Old?? hang with me too, I would drive over there to meet up -lol-

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id say 22ish and yes she looked pretty good looking, 8-10 outa ten lol. If i were driving my bullitt i know i woulda gotten a # lol

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
JediBullitt said:
id say 22ish and yes she looked pretty good looking, 8-10 outa ten lol. If i were driving my bullitt i know i woulda gotten a # lol
Just kidding, I have kids older than that! Good luck if you see her again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thats great man but funny at the same time!! there is a hot blonde up that drives a green bullitt around here (st.louis) but the only diff in your story and mine is, i was driving my Bullitt and i did get the number lol

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Blackhawk, are you on Stlmustang.com, We will have to meet up sometime I am just across the river in il, but I go to SOCO on the weekends everyone once and awhile just to hangout.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts