Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
101,123 miles was the last odometer reading I saw. More than that now, since the guys at CenterForce have been breaking in the new engine!

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
3230 has over 120k....and I cannot put any more on and I am going crazy!!!!! Especially now that I have a chance and some free time again to be out cruising....pulling my hair out from Bullitt withdrawal.....

Latest news....3230 has a blown headgasket and is down waiting repairs. MPH stands by their work and will be getting her put back together.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
good to hear kurt, i know you are glad now to have spent the extra $$$ to have a professional organization like MPH do the work, nice to have that secure feeling of being covered by someone who stands by their word, huh?

and BTW, 103,700mi and a few on TB#2854, but i have a local club cruise tonight, so a few more will be on there by tomorrow!

shaun

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
3230 has over 120k....and I cannot put any more on and I am going crazy!!!!! Especially now that I have a chance and some free time again to be out cruising....pulling my hair out from Bullitt withdrawal.....

Latest news....3230 has a blown headgasket and is down waiting repairs. MPH stands by their work and will be getting her put back together.
Blown Headgasket?????

When did that happen?

·
Registered
77 Posts

Finally hit the mark. Tried to get the pic at 100,000.0, but I was on the highway in medium traffic and of course the idiots in front of me made me miss the shot. Oh well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
high mileage

what do we win? 119,000 miles
we bought it this way, maybe one day i'll post pics and details of this find.
it's not a barn find ,but a pasture find.

·
Registered
22 Posts
what do we win? 119,000 miles
we bought it this way, maybe one day i'll post pics and details of this find.
it's not a barn find ,but a pasture find.
[sometimes nothing can be a real coolhand!]

·
Registered
722 Posts
102,000 as of yesterday but that was my first 1,ooo that I put on it since I bought it in dec of 07..:smile:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Greg,

227 has just under 119 thousand miles now. But that's - 4000 from when Ford put the new motor in when I had only 4000 miles on her ;-)...

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
My Bullitt doesn't have near 100,000 miles on her but I do think it's safe putting her under this thread....
...and the mileage count is?

For those of you over 100k miles with the stock block, how does it run compared to when it had less miles?

Oh and btw, mine has 44,777 or something close to that lol.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts