Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the chance of driving right next to their Bullitt and watching the wheels as they spin? It is the COOLEST thing! The running horse on the red calipers stay stationery while the wheels spin and it look like they are running! Check it out sometime!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Now that would mean that I would have to let someone else drive my car. Nope, sorry, ain't gonna happen. :wink:

I guess I will have to find another Bullitt in the area.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ditto ivan!!!
( thanks, i laughed out loud at that one!)

mystang99

DHG#648

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-29 20:49, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Has anyone had the chance of driving right next to their Bullitt and watching the wheels as they spin? It is the COOLEST thing! The running horse on the red calipers stay stationery while the wheels spin and it look like they are running! Check it out sometime! </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
It is very cool to watch! :smile:

·
Registered
78 Posts
We had a video camera during the meet of 12 bullitts in SF back in February. The rims look way cool. The video is awesome! Everywhere you look...there's another Bullitt. We will have the camera for the meet going on tomorrow as well. Heck, I hope to have a library of Bullitt videos :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts