Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Definetly too many lines and angles.

If you want a different, new, and cleanly designed, consider the California Special front fascia. IMHO it's the best looking fascia available.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I toyed with changing out the front and rear with the Cali Special bumper covers. Matter of fact I have the rear bumper cover I purchased for my old 05 still sitting in my garage. I haven't done this as I'm just a bit leery that it will take away from the understated look of the Bullitt!

·
Registered
969 Posts
that roush front end is way over the top for the bullitt. it makes the front end look really heavy for some reason. hey martimus...are you interested in selling the rear bumper you mentioned above? isn't that the one with the rear (vanes-i know that is not the correct name for them) between the tail pipes? i have also thought that would be the rear bumper of choice for the bullitt. i am only guessing that the spacing for the tailpipes is the same as a gt? lemme know.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
jymontoya said:
Definetly too many lines and angles.

If you want a different, new, and cleanly designed, consider the California Special front fascia. IMHO it's the best looking fascia available.
I agree with that. The Roush is just too block like

If you must change your front fascia, the Cal Special /SGT is the better choice.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
I like the look, but not on a Bullitt.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nope ... not that one.

·
Registered
417 Posts
BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
that roush front end is way over the top for the bullitt. it makes the front end look really heavy for some reason. hey martimus...are you interested in selling the rear bumper you mentioned above? isn't that the one with the rear (vanes-i know that is not the correct name for them) between the tail pipes? i have also thought that would be the rear bumper of choice for the bullitt. i am only guessing that the spacing for the tailpipes is the same as a gt? lemme know.
Gerald... I've thought about selling the rear fascia in the past. My only challenge would likely be shippping. When I ordered it from Ford they shipped it to me in this funky blue blanket. Since the fascia has since been painted (mineral grey which was the color of my 05) I suspect I'd end up having to come up with a PLAN B in order to ship it any distance. And since my only car at the moment is the Bullitt I'm somewhat limited in my ability to transport the fascia to someone who can assembly a shipping carton.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.