Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick heads up for all who use Royal Velvet towels on their Bullitts or those who have waited to buy because they cost too much. It seems that anyone who has them, has them on sale. JCPenney.com has them for $5.99, so if your local JCPenney has them in stock, chances are they will be on sale there too. Macy's I believe was also 1/2 off.

But the best deal I have seen going is at http://www.cannonoutlet.com/ They have the first rate bath towels for $5.99 also. To top that, they have $10 off coupon for orders of $50 or more and a $25 off coupon for orders of $100. And free shipping on purchases of $50 or more.

BTW, cannonoutlet has the irregulars for $5.49 most of the time, but very rarely has coupons that good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-12-31 22:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thanks, 01GTB. That's a great deal. I need to stock up again on some of my favorite towels.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I might do that too. The Kingsdown mattress I have is like 18 inches thick, about the only sheets that fit it are the Charisma set. They get like over $200 for them in stores. The outlet has them (irregular)for $89.99, but are out of stock right now. Hopefully they have them before the coupons expire. I'm not much on shopping for stuff like this, but its hard to pass up for the money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts