have the goofballs at Ziebart even touch my
#1635, but wonder if I should do it? It'll
never see snow, of course, but this is a wet,
damp climate (NY). Also, mine arrived with
some "nicks" on the alum. gas cap... [email protected]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Living in a place where it rains 75% of the time, I got the undercoating...I was also worried about my dealer 'touching' my car, but I told them to do a good job and to be really careful. The people who did the spray love the Bullitt and they babied it. After the undercoating (which was REALLY well done) they vacuumed, washed, polished, and did pretty much everything that can be done to clean it. I'm thinking of having a champagne chill box installed in place of the center console compartment....lol =o)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I also had mine undercoated and they did a very careful, thourough job as well as really cleaning the entire car up perfectly. I was very impressed! :smile:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I had Ford do mine but I requested that they NOT touch anything in the Engine compartment. They did a great job except for the fact that they sprayed the Driveshaft and it all dripped to one side so my driveshaft is going to be obviously unbalanced but that'll be corrected once I get up some more cash and put in the Aluminum Driveshaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts