Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't already have your third hologram sticker, there is a Service Writer at Jordan Ford named Coby that helped me get mine. He called the service center on Wed. and today is Fri. and I have my sticker in hand. Really nice guy, and he will know what you are talking about. Just take the phone number that is in DroopysBullitt's post with you. I don't think he has it on hand. I took a copy of the post with me as well as my VIN. You need to take the VIN with you.

Kerry

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
That's where I got mine. The guy that helped me was clueless, but nice. Want to meet up there tomorrow and see the new Bullitt, Kerry? Brent posted a thread about going around 1:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigBullitt said:
That's where I got mine. The guy that helped me was clueless, but nice. Want to meet up there tomorrow and see the new Bullitt, Kerry? Brent posted a thread about going around 1:00 pm.

I am up for it if not at work. I am off today and don't know what is in store for tomorrow. But if I am home I'll go.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Kujo362 said:
If you don't already have your third hologram sticker, there is a Service Writer at Jordan Ford named Coby that helped me get mine. He called the service center on Wed. and today is Fri. and I have my sticker in hand. Really nice guy, and he will know what you are talking about. Just take the phone number that is in DroopysBullitt's post with you. I don't think he has it on hand. I took a copy of the post with me as well as my VIN. You need to take the VIN with you.

Kerry
whats the hologram sticker?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Barricade said:
whats the hologram sticker?
The replacement sticker for your shock tower. You also have one hidden under the rear seat.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
For 01 Bullitts only.
I didn't see that he had an 08. Sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts