Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need to get together this Friday. I've been out the past month a couple of times and no bullitts! My mother-in-law will be in town, so it's a great chance to get out without the kids. Unless you all want to see the new baby. They can come out for a bit and then go home early.

So, if the weather holds do any of you think you'll go?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I may be up for it. I haven't done anything car related for months. Only thing being, with the rain we've had, it's hard to say what it's going to be like from day to day. I should know for sure by Thursday evening whether I can go or not. I'll pm you by that night.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mother-in-law had to change her tickets so she won't be coming in till late Friday night. So, that means I won't be able to bring the bullitt since the wife still can't drive after the c-section. What it does mean is that we'll have the the baby with us.

I also plan to come out next Friday with just the wife while grandma is town to babysit!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I am looking forword to a bullitt meet, but am wrapped up in my sisters wedding this Saturday. Maybe next week for me.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
So, that means I won't be able to bring the bullitt since the wife still can't drive after the c-section. What it does mean is that we'll have the the baby with us.

I also plan to come out next Friday with just the wife while grandma is town to babysit!
I'm confused. Wouldn't you drive the Bullitt? Are you planning on going in something else? If we want to make it a small "Bullitt Meet" let's just wait till next weekend. Walkman can't make it till then anyway. I could try to contact Kerry and see if he'd be up to it as well.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't drive the bullitt because it's nearly impossible to sit in the front with two baby seats in the back. Next week sounds good. Having the actual cars together is half the point, right :)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Next week sounds better

rangerdoc said:
I can't drive the bullitt because it's nearly impossible to sit in the front with two baby seats in the back. Next week sounds good. Having the actual cars together is half the point, right :)
Sorry, forgot about the seats! Let's make next week the plan then.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's just as well we all didn't get together as the weather didn't really cooperate. I'm looking forward to all of us getting our spot back!

Who was it that wanted to swap my Superchips tuner for their Diablo? I can't remember, but I'll bring that along as well.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
You guys still doing this this Friday? I'm thiking of coming down from Austin.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Sa Bullitt Meet

Just in case Yall might be out at the end of this month ...

Our wedding anniversary is July 30 and we were planning a 3-4 weekend in San Antonio (if it don't RAIN LIKE HELL ... :confused: ). We will be taking DHG-1276 as we did last year.

We will probably get a B&B there close to downtown. We will either leave late Thursday evening or early Friday morning and will go back to Houston either late Sunday evening or early Monday morning. Either way, we will definitely be there Saturday night ... (LMAO) ... :wink:

If Yall would let me know where all of Yall meet we will be glad to show up and say HOWDY ... :smile:

Maybe we could exchange PM(s) with someone to get a contact number or two ... (???)

Take Care ~ !!!

(Glenn & Yung at TexWebDesign.com)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you talking about Thursday the 26th or Friday the 27th? We could certainly all do the Biff's thing on the 27th. It's easy to find. Maybe some of the long time residents would know of something else. Anyone have any other options? I think it would be cool for a half dozen or so bullitts to drive into biff's together.

Maybe sometime in the future all the SA bullitts could caravan to Houston for a baseball game! I miss having a baseball team around.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
As far as Baseball goes, there is the Missions Games... My unit does the VIP parking and we get to see the game afterwards for free. I plan on taking my nephew on the 23rd. Are we still trying for this Friday?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, I'm going around 6pm. I'll park and get some burgers with the family. We should end up with 4-6 bullitts, all depending of course. If I'm first I'll try to get us on the outside row away from the corvettes.

I went to a Missions game for Father's Day. It was really nice. We're going again this Saturday with grandma and the new baby. Can't beat $7 tickets behind homeplate! I like that they have the kiddie area too. But I still miss a big stadium with all the ammentities that a pro team can offer. Of course, you end up paying for it!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
SA BULLITT Meet

Folks,

I have been informed that Yung has a dental appointment on the 27th. so we will probably not be available for Friday as we will probably arrive in SA kind of late. We will be available on Saturday night.

We will stay through Sunday and return early Monday morning on 07-30-2007. If Yall are going to be out on Saturday please let us know.

So far, I understand everyone will be at a place called "BIFF'S" ... (???)

I'll try to get the address there then go on MapQuest and get directions from where we are staying.

Take Care ~ !!! :smile:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How late Friday? We can be there for a while...drinking beer :) Biff's is located at I35 and Toepperwein on the NE side of the intersection. It's a small two story strip mall looking place behind the rental car place (Enterprise I think). You might be able to hear the band as well.

Assuming you're coming via I-10 then just take I-35 north to Toepperwein (if you get to 1604 you've gone too far). Take a right at the light and immediately turn left into the parking lot. You'll see all the classic cars once you turn in as it sits a bit below the road level.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Oh, I had a root canal the morning my daughter was born...no excuses :D
That's because the gravitational pull of your tooth coming out of your head indierctly induced labor with your wife ... (YESSSSSSS ... THAT'S IN THE BOOKS SOMEHWERE) ... !!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'm there this Friday 13th :eek: I called Kerry and left a message, hope he will show. I should be there 6:00 or so. Place fills up fast, I suggest we find an area a few rows from the front. That'll leave more room for whomever shows up later.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
How late Friday? We can be there for a while...drinking beer :) Biff's is located at I35 and Toepperwein on the NE side of the intersection. It's a small two story strip mall looking place behind the rental car place (Enterprise I think). You might be able to hear the band as well.

Assuming you're coming via I-10 then just take I-35 north to Toepperwein (if you get to 1604 you've gone too far). Take a right at the light and immediately turn left into the parking lot. You'll see all the classic cars once you turn in as it sits a bit below the road level.
\

Directly behind the Whataburger.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
rangerdoc said:

We probably wont get there until around 9:00 PM on Friday the 27th. and will probably just crash. We'll be out that Saturday and we'll show up at Biff's. Thanks for the info and directions.

Also nice to see somebody else likes Friday the 13th. (ROFLMAO)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts