Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bullitt was totaled on Halloween night. I had it parked at a buddy's place in downtown Houston on a one way street, and we went out for Halloween and came back around 2:30 in the morning to find my car all smashed and bumper's and lights every where. It was a sad sad sight, and for sure a buzz killer. It was hit right in front of the right front wheel and bent the frame

So now State Farm owns the Bullitt and I now own a 2005 F-150 supercrew, oddly enough its dark green, almost the same color as the Bullitt.

Also, if anyone is interested in Four, stock Bullitt wheels in pristine condition just let me know, I will let them go for a really cheap price. When I first got my car that's the first thing I changed so they dont even have a scratch on them

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Im sorry for you loss. Any word on the other driver? And It's a good thing you werent in the car when it happened, glad your ok.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, no word on the driver, it was a hit and run, that's what makes it bad!!! But yea, good thing I wasn't in it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow... That is truly a "nightmare scenario". Good news is you're not hurt. Hope you can get another one some day.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Man, that's sad! But I am thankful that you or anyone else was in the Bullitt when this occurred!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Damn that sucks! Like you said, at least you were not in it when it happened.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Bullitt......Glad you were okay......Might be interest in one wheel if nobody else wants all four.....Keep me posted......Are you going to get another Bullitt??????

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sorry to hear that! It really sucks when it's a hit & run. Makes it even worse know the fool that done it probable will never get caught.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Bullitt. I don't know if I could afford to replace mine if it were totalled. I am so over car payments, and we just got my wife a new Tribute. I don't know that I would want to do payments beyond what it will take to pay off the Bullitt we have now. I should think that one of Houston Bullittheads would want a nice set of wheels. They are nearby too.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
I hate to hear that for you. At least you weren't in it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't think I'm going to get another one any time soon, maybe once I get out of school I might, I sure loved that car though. I'm really liking the truck, but I sure miss that kick in the pants power for sure

As for the wheels, I will let them go for like 15-20 dollars a wheel, if someone wants all four then that would be better but if not I have no problem letting them go one at a time!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Wow!!! Sorry to hear this happened but as said before, at least nobody was hurt in your B.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
You have a PM DHG3269

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'll take those wheels right now. All four. Can you ship to 39564?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
MEMO FOR THE RECORD ...

Just to let Yall know ... I can affirm that Roose is an honorable man of his word. I picked these wheels up from him just before Christmas and he made good on the price he quoted. :smile:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
That would explain why he never replied to my private message about the wheels.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts