Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i knew this was going to happen one day.

But i was at the folks house the other night and i backed the car up into the drive way like I have been. and everytime i leave i leave the same exact way. well the other night i think i may have come out of the drive way a TAD and i really mean A TAD bit faster, and the front end bounced a little more and all i hear is CRACK!!! well needless to say the front lip ive only had on there for like a month has some nice cracks right in the middle of it. sucks right. well happily it is fiberglass but it sucks cause i gotta get it fixed before june which is the next Show. at least its easy to take off, and take to the body shop to get fixed and re-painted.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im happy i bought some UA touch up paint the other day. i filled in the cracks with some of that to mask it for the time being.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Guys always stick to a routine...now we know why. :)

Sucks man....remember the routine that works. We have this embedded in our brains to keep us alive. Heh heh.

Ichibanbullitt

·
3,389 Posts
Why bother fixing it??? Why not just replace it with a unit that JDLM probably has for sale! He probably has side skirts to match it with! I hear he's a 100% satisfaction guaranteed type of guy, or your money back.............if you can find him
It'll save you a lot of time and hassle!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Ouch. from the way you started the thread I thought someone had died.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kaylan1521 said:
Sad sad day... at my parents.....

Dude, I thought you were going to say something happened to one of your parents. :eek:

Good luck with the repair
LOL yah im a writer, its easy to get people thinking one thing and then completely change the ending. lol

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Why bother fixing it??? Why not just replace it with a unit that JDLM probably has for sale! He probably has side skirts to match it with! I hear he's a 100% satisfaction guaranteed type of guy, or your money back.............if you can find him
It'll save you a lot of time and hassle!

HA HA HA Terry. lol NAh this one is From Team Shinoda, and they are the only ones who carry it.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
this is part of the reason you don't paint a chin spoiler

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ezekial said:
this is part of the reason you don't paint a chin spoiler
Well this one comes in a white Gel coat and its not plastic, its fiberglass, so you kinda have to paint it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts