Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! It is the year 2023, I’ve just acquired a Bullitt! Side panel sag is real…has anyone found a longer-term solution that’s held It together? Not super interested in replacing with the AM leather. adhesive sprays? Cement glue? Thanks to anyone that can answer me!

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Search on Youtube. I have to do my driver side panel and searched for a video. There are some really good DIY video that give step by step. Having a set of trim tools will help.

· Registered
1,626 Posts
If you live in a humid area, like I do in SoFla, none of the at-home fixes will work long-term. Take it to an auto upholstery shop and have them fix it correctly with the proper glues. It'll never fall again and the shops I've dealt with have all been reasonably priced. Do it yourself and you'll be doing it again in the future. Don't ask how I know.
Lee

· Registered
3 Posts
IF you are into some fun stuff, Check out Predator Mustang.
I got rid of the upholstery because it was drooping in the Carolina heat/humidity and replaced with hard panels.
It was two Saturdays of sheer joy (sarcasm implied) BUT I did it myself and it came out nice.
If you are a Bullitt purist that wants to keep everything factory, this is not the path, and as spectreman said ,head to your auto upholstery person. No glue you try will work, and its frustrating .
Good Luck!
😁

1 - 5 of 5 Posts