Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be a nice, subtle touch for the front end of a Bullitt. It's the first exterior/appearance mod that I'd actually consider...though at $180 it's a tad expensive.

Black#5578
Tri-Ax,DensChrgr100mm,MAC 2cat"H"&FlowPath muffs,FR 3.73&Alum.Drvshft,30mm H&R spacers,AutoLogic chip,MGW & Haney alum,FR500 wheel,SCHROTH red Harnesses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2002-01-28 14:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I like it. If it is not a bolt on i might go for it as well.give me a few days to call someone. I will see what I can do about that price. 180 is steep.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I was just a hair away from ordering that piece from Saleen but I wanted to see what it looked like installed and was never able to find a real picture of it. Post the pics if you decide to go with it. I think it just attaches to the bottom of the existing chin spoiler with a few screws and 3M double stick tape. Sounds easily reversable if you decide you don't like it. Heck, it's small enough you could even paint it flat black yourself and save the $100-$200 it cost to get it painted. By the way, I live 5 miles from Saleen if anyone wants me eyeball some of their stuff for them.

Jay, Irvine CA
True Blue #4660
Vortech supercharged,BBK X-pipe,Borla cat back,Tri-Ax,Alum D/S,18x9-285/35/18 on rear,Xenon spoiler,Powerslot rotors & Hawk HPS pads,MGW int,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#4660 on 2002-01-28 20:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
209 Posts
I kinda like it. I like the front end picture but the side views are a little hard to tell. I have been looking for something like this for awhile. I was even trying to hunt down the front end chin spoiler that was used on the MACH 1.

·
Registered
38 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-30 16:41, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
I think it would look very out of place from the rest of the clean lines.

Just my opinion.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, but to each there own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts