Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there got one of these powerflash computer upgrade? I read some good things about them.You send your computer back to saleen they reprogram it takeing your mods in acount like mass air exhaust,corect your speedo with your new rear gear and tire size. Sounds good ecept your car would be down about a week .Iam thinking hard about it. I dont like the chip route ,Blk.4902

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-17 23:31, Big Dog wrote:
Has anyone out there got one of these powerflash computer upgrade? I read some good things about them.You send your computer back to saleen they reprogram it takeing your mods in acount like mass air exhaust,corect your speedo with your new rear gear and tire size. Sounds good ecept your car would be down about a week .Iam thinking hard about it. I dont like the chip route ,Blk.4902
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
BigDog, it's been a while but i remember hearing over at BON and maybe here too that the Saleen Powerflash was NOT worth the money and did NOT live up to hopes and expectations.
i have no proof to give you, it's just what i remember seeing and hearing!
might go back thru early stuff here at the site and see if it wasn't discussed several months ago

1 - 3 of 3 Posts