Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy in my neighborhood that has one of these bad boys. MSRP $555K if I am not mistaken.

He lives about a 1/4 mile away and I can hear it every time he starts it up.

Some people have WAYYYY too much money. He has also owned (and perhaps still does) a Ford GT, a Lamborghini, a Ferrari and multiple AMG Mercededs and a couple Hummers.

Color me jealous.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
Color me jealous.
I'm the same way...I hate people with money! :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
There is a guy in my neighborhood that has one of these bad boys. MSRP $555K if I am not mistaken.

Some people have WAYYYY too much money. He has also owned (and perhaps still does) a Ford GT, a Lamborghini, a Ferrari and multiple AMG Mercededs and a couple Hummers.

Color me jealous.
How long has he lived there? I ask because there was a guy who live around the corner from my Folks who owned, get this, 3 vipers, F250 done wayyyy up, Z06, Prowler, Bike, and a CTS V

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
We're probably talking closer to $590K.
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="457"><tbody><tr><td class="article_body" valign="top"><o></o><!--endclickprintinclude-->
</td></tr></tbody></table><!--endclickprintinclude-->

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
We're probably talking closer to $590K.
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="457"><tbody><tr><td class="article_body" valign="top"><o></o><!--endclickprintinclude-->
</td></tr></tbody></table><!--endclickprintinclude-->
I don't really think that small of a difference matters when your talking about a car that costs more than 100,000

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:

Color me jealous.
If you live in the same neighborhood as him then You're buying at Myrtle Beach!!!
:p

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking. What kind of a neighborhood is this?! :eek:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He has lived her for about a year and a half Aron.

And it is a decent neighborhood. No million dollar homes although there are some for sale in the $800K range. Notice I said "for sale", it would be different if they were selling. Those are the exception though. Most would go for around $300K I think.

I would probably say he has the nicest cars in the sub, but I saw a Ferrari in another guys garage too one day. Guy down the road has a VERY nice Grand National.

And I would be more than happy to kick in for a round one of these days. John, I think I share a special connection to you because we both lucked into some very clean, nicely modded Bullitts. But hell, I'll buy Aron a cold one too since he represents locally with his blown black Bullitt.

(and thanks for clearing that up Bill.......that's what I get for trusting www.google.com )

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
And it is a decent neighborhood. No million dollar homes although there are some for sale in the $800K range. Notice I said "for sale", it would be different if they were selling. Those are the exception though. Most would go for around $300K I think.
It's scary to think that in a neighborhood like yours you had happen to you what transpired earlier this year. It'd be nice to be able to think that you'd be safe from that type of thing. Just a sign of the times....:frown:

Bullitt_5135 said:
And I would be more than happy to kick in for a round one of these days. John, I think I share a special connection to you because we both lucked into some very clean, nicely modded Bullitts. But hell, I'll buy Aron a cold one too since he represents locally with his blown black Bullitt.
We are the beneficiaries of some really nice work done by previous owners....:smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts