Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to the guys down at MPS, Mustang Parts Salvage, in Georgia. They have a Deep Highland Green unkown about the # that they are parting. 37,000+ miles on her. Sad to see but they would like to send or link the information to our site. They had reached out to someone here but they can not link it. Someone please help the guys out. In final, I am not promoting parting cars but they said that they had reached out to our club first before they are parting and no interest. I would help them with the link stuff but I am short on knowledge about these things.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullitt Hill!!!

I know someone posted before, Thanks for telling me Twostangwoman!!!!!, but no one had posted the Vin and Bullitt #. That had been the reason for my post. I spoke to the guys down there, and they did not receive a warm welcome from someone here at our site. They had reached out and tried to see if someone wanted to save this one before parting and if not just pass the build information to sites like they do with Mach 1 club, Yellow Stang club, and to Black Stang club. That had been the reason for my post! Just thought our site had been interested in keeping track of our cars, guess not like others do!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts