Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOLKS,

Just to let Yall know ...

I spoke with Grant this morning on the phone and he agreed to a meet this Friday during the day when the wife and I will be heading to San Antonio. We'll take a slight detour in DHG 1276 and meet him in Navasota so he can see the headrests, natural interior color, etc. Thereafter we'll be heading to San Antonio and to Biff's to see all the Alamo-city BULLITTHEADS there. :lol:

We'll be staying in a B&B in the King Edward District so if anyone is available please let me know via PM and I can give Yall my cell phone number and maybe coordinate a meet at Biff's or somewhere else.

Thanks and Take Care :smile:

(Glenn & Yung)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'll pm you. It's still iffy as to whether I can go, but I don't see why not. Long story short, my wife is coming home after 2 months in hospital/rehab and I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to reaccustom her to home. She'll probably want me to go just to give her some peace and quiet. :lol:

You'll be just south of where I live, so maybe we can meet on Broadway (Pig Stand on Broadway has classic cars and hot rods as well on Fridays.)

All this is contigent on the weather, which hasn't been cooperating as of late. If it's raining at 3:00 (or looks like it's about to start)there's really no sense in going, except to have a beer or two, and we wouldn't have to drive all the way to Biffs to do that. :grin:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday @ BIFF's

Gentlemen,

Yung and I enjoyed meeting Yall this Friday night and we did indeed have a great time at Biff's. :lol:

Checked out this Missions today and pigged out at Rosario's.:wink:

We'll be leaving late Monday afternoon. I have the cell phone with me so please call if there will be any more "gatherings".

Thanks again and Yall take care !!! :smile:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Hey Glenn, nice meeting you and Yung. Sorry we couldn't make the swap meet at Pig Stand, but I had my hands full as you well know. Any time you're heading to SA, let us know.

How 'bout that Eleanor and that green Astro van at Biff's! :eek:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
It was good hanging out with you all. Always better when there is more than one bullitthead. Kind of boring otherwise.
Brent, I'm going to try to get my friend with the yellow Mach I to join. Nice guy, even if he doesn't own a Bullitt! :lol: Did you make it to Pig Stand on Sunday?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts