Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother and i are headin out to SAR this friday. Hes gonna run his 5.0 and ima run the bullitt. Just throwin it out there incase any other fellow bullitt heads wanna go out and run there whips or watch. I'm calling out Ryan B. and Kujo if u guys can get outta work!! Let me know!! Incase anyone doesnt know the it's $20 to race and $10 to watch.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rangerdoc said:
What time would you be leaving?

prob around 630-7. The earlier the better so we can get more runs in before it gets all crowded. Let me know if ur interested.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
It will depend on work. I have crazy hours this week (and the next two). I've never taken 1339 to the track, so I'd be interested.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i seeee... well PM me by thursday where u think ull be at w. ur work. Itd be cool to line up the bullitts!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Mine also depends on work. I have been wanting to get out there too. I work on an on-call basis so I won't know anything until Thurs. or Fri. but I am definitely down.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got work

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kujo362 said:
Mine also depends on work. I have been wanting to get out there too. I work on an on-call basis so I won't know anything until Thurs. or Fri. but I am definitely down.

Sweet well let me know thurs on where ya stand. Im fixin to go put on my nitto drags for the track!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts