Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
San Diego Mustang Club Car Show it's history

Mustangs by the Bay ... who going to be in the show?

Oct. 14th at the Embarcadero Marina Park North in downtown San Diego just behind Seaport Village.

class:

2700 BULLITT / Mach1 stock

2800 BULLITT / Mach1 modified

it's a great show
it's a great location ... on the waterfront ... sunshine with a cool bay breeze
it's big 300+ vechicles

for more info:

http://www.sdmustangs.com/Brochures/MCSDmabreg2.pdf

hope to see some fellow BULLITTHEADS there !

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not feeling the love !

Guys & Girls where is the 'BULLITTHEAD LOVE' here is a San Diego Mustang Car Show and only DHG 1005 is in the show ... what up with that.

Put some wax on your BULLITT and get that thing in the show !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
Oh snap I forgot. I will send off today.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK one BULLITTHEAD with gonads !

OGBATMAN aka Marcus you the man !

The new San Diego MUSTANG Club President, for the past two years now, has a modifyed Mach1. He has taken 1st place the last two years ... may be some club politics going on here, so let's show him it ends this year BULLITTs 1st & 2nd this year and Mach1 a close 3rd !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
OGBATMAN aka Marcus you the man !

The new San Diego MUSTANG Club President, for the past two years now, has a modifyed Mach1. He has taken 1st place the last two years ... may be some club politics going on here, so let's show him it ends this year BULLITTs 1st & 2nd this year and Mach1 a close 3rd !

on your six ... DHG 1005
Is he the one with the 2 tone Mach 1 that is Black/Silver with lime green brakes?

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK ... I'm feeling the love now !

OGBATMAN, aka Marcus No his is red / black hood with Cobra R wing.

maddodsd131, aka Bruce you are a culb member like me. I'm working the event, the parking guy again.

see you guys there, OK who else is coming ?

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
987 Posts
Sorry guys I'm out something came up.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
one more bits the bullitt / dust !

OGBATMAN, aka Marcus understand stuff happens!

Will miss you and BK 200 but the show will go on, see you soon, try to make the Sunset Ford Showdown.

http://www.bcmc.net/

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
141 Posts
Can someone pick me up I'd be down Im stationed in Camp Pendelton and would love to go my car is still in Miami but hey Im a BULLITTHEAD.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Chop Cut and Rebuild on Speed Channel

BULLITTs & Mach1 were in two classes 2700 Stock and 2800 Modified

5 BULLITTs & 5 Mach1s the show was a little light this year about 250+ the MCAS Marimar Air Show and Chargers vs Raiders were both going on the same day.

Class 2800 Modified The Mustang Club of San Diego President's Mach1 took 1st place, DHG 1005 took 2nd and another Mach1 took 3rd.

Class 2700 Stock BULLITTs took all three trophies, Bullitt Babe aka Terry BK took 1st (not sure if any were pure stock more like personlized but they look great)

by the way Chop Cut Rebuilt took some video of DHG 1005 and me ... I was asked to talk about DHG 1005 for a possible spot on the show next month is an all Mustang Special.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bullitt207

Alex, what one ? ... looked at site by their are so many ... videos are very poor quality, but thanks for the heads up.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
StangFreak TV

Thanks Alex ! The guy who took that video needs to go to video / film school, and get some better equipment. He does have a good eye, he did find DHG 1005 and me setting in the chair on the other side of the sidwalk in front of DHG 1005 in the shade.

You guys up North need to come down to this great show, it's a great place to spend the day under San Diego's sunshine with a cool waterfront breeze. You can walk to Sea Port Village with your lady for shopping and a great lunch.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
make a run for the border !

Alex, I understand but the change of scenery will do you good ... plan on next year making the down South road trip.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'll consider making the run down next year,I love the SD area. if we can get a group to make the cruize it could add to the fun...

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can feel the love !

OK now we are talking ... BULLITTHEADS doing ... BULLITTHEAD stuff !

on your six ... DHG 1005

1 - 19 of 19 Posts