Those are some cool vids! Car after car of wholesome, Bullitty goodnes! :smile:

Thanx for sharin!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
San Francisco, California
12 Bullitts showed up at Crissy Field:
6DHG, 5TB, 1B

Video #1 of 12 Bullitts passing by us (well I think its 9 two got ahead in traffic and us)

Video #2 looking out rear window then a shot of the sequential tail lights and the infamous "what the hells all this" ends with 12 bullitts going finishing the canyon coming up to a stop light and then taking off.

These are just a small bit and I will try to get the video I took from Crissy Field with the 12 lined up with there owners and the golden gate in the back ground and then the final shot of us all standing in front one of the bullitts.

Thanks Wade for posting them for me.

GreggVH

P.S. if anyone out there that was there would like a copy let me. Its a little choppy my wife like to turn the camera on and off.

2001 Bullitt #3033 DHG
1998 Formula Firebird

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreggVH on 2002-03-11 23:08 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Damn.
All I get when I click the video links is a bunch of code.
sh*t. Not happy! Obviously, everybody else could see them.
What format are they? Maybe I have to load something on my computer.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
right click on the link and select "Save target as.." They're windows media files so you shouldn't have any trouble playing them.
Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Thanks Blakwing,

They took an unbelievably long time to load, like 15 minutes each. Got them loaded, but I still can't view it.
Got this message: You have encountered the following error while using Windows Media Player: Invalid or corrupt data was encountered. (Error=C00D002F)
Obviously invalid not corrupt since others can see it.
I'll try it at home tonight.
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys, I have the clips playing, but only for about 3 seconds, any ideas?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah, I think wade may have these hosted on a 28.8 connection :wink: Possibly a home connection and a cable modem? Im getting like 1.5kps on the downloads so whatever it is, it is not fast. Thanks anyway Wade :sad:

·
Registered
75 Posts
How do I view these videos...do I need to down load a player.

gracias

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Wade,

I pulled them down with no problems at all. My speed was fine.

For those of you having problems you could run a trace rout to see if something is between you and the media your trying to get to. it could very well be your own ISP even.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
93 Posts
GREAT VIDEO'S MAN

·
Registered
197 Posts
The video clips rock!! I can't believe how much fun we had, makes me smile when I see the video. :grin:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-12 13:27, Escrotumus wrote:
Im getting like 1.5kps on the downloads so whatever it is, it is not fast. Thanks anyway Wade :sad: </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Same here. :???:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I cannot download the videos- Windows media player comes up and buffers about 2% then crashes.

Any help?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts