Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am helping Elings Park Foundation put on thier 2nd annual Motor Classic on July 23rd
show will be on the grass,food available and bands playing all day. So all Bullitts that live south or north of Santa Barbara this would be a nice place to meet up also it is a nice drive up or down the coast.
Elings park is the largest park In California that does not receive $ from the city, county or State. Also going on at the show is the Santa Barbara Beer Festival, with over 30 of the best micro brewerys in the western states attending.If I get enough Bullitts attending I will have a special Bullitt award. So you get a shot at this plus the Mustang class. You can download a Form is on the web site, on right side scrool down to july 23rd and click on form. If you can send in ASAP so I have Bullitt count.I really would like to show up the GM crowd. Web site is........ www.elingspark.org
Thanks....Rich

7,020 Posts
Rich, will talk to my navagator this week and see if we can't get DHG 1005 up to have some fun with you guys.

Got entry form off web site. it's filled out and ready to send ... if that weekend is go for launch, will let you know Thu.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
180 Posts
Rich,

A beer festival and a car show in a sunny place blocks from the beach sounds like a great day to me! And supporting a great park like Elington is an added bonus to participation.

That park is not far from some great shopping for the ladies too. So I will probably bring Kathleen with me as well.

I downloaded the registration form and will be sending it in shortly. Thanks for getting the Bullittheads involved here!

regards,
mark

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The more Bullitts and Mustangs the better. When I first started setting up the car classes, I split up the Mustang classes in catagories, knowing that I could get my fellow Stang owners to showup, but I got such flax from Camaro-Chevelle-ElCamino club members, I made even across the board going in, depending on the number of cars that are in the classes,once I get a count I can do sub classes or add.
I will have my Bullitt and 66 stang There, so I will make sure we have the primo spots, and I could deside who is next to us. Maybe some of the GM guys, Hoping something good from this club will rub off on them! I am also hoping a Shelby Cobra club from the Monterey area will make the trip down. would love to do a Ford performance section.
We will see what pans out.
All I know It will be a great day! Beautiful cars and Motorcycles placed on the lawn in a nice location along with Music and Food, Life does not get much better for gear heads.
And if you like to taste beer this is where you can sample to your hearts content

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Marlon: I apprieciate the support from you guys. If we can pull this off to be half as good as the ones you have,it will be a sucess. As always I will be at your show in October, I'll just have to figure out how to get both cars there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike, (Hotel Info.)
Here are a couple of Hotels that are decent and wont cost you a arm and a leg. But maybe just a arm. Prices close to the beach are nuts. these are up State Street and closer to the Park off Los Positas.

Best Western Pepper tree Inn
3850 State St
Santa Barbara, Ca. 93105
1-800-330-0030 / 805-687-5511

Lemon Tree Inn
2819 State St.
Santa Barbara, Ca.93105
1-800-536-6764 / 805-687-6444

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve: that will be great! All the Bullitts will make sure you will have a great day and a good send off to Colorado........

7,020 Posts
Rich, do you have a Santa Barbara BULLITT Who's Who's list yet ? How many BULLITTs are pre-registered ? Will they have a BULLITT All Class ? ... say yes

Rich work them we need a shady spot so we BULLITTHEADS can be together and party.

see you soon judy & michael

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I meet with the park tommorow and I will see who is pre reg. and give a list. The Bullitts & older Mustangs will have the best spot out there!. I am the one that will say who goes where.I wll try to find a shady spot. But this is going to be held on thier soccer fields....

7,020 Posts
OK Rich, what's up ?

looks like judy and myself will spend two nights @ the Lemon Tree Inn ... send me private message with your cell number will call when we get there Friday afternoon.

Stopping by Allen Supercharger on the way up for lunch and check out the new shop.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-07-06 14:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will have a list of the Bullitts committed to attend the show Thurs Eve. I meet with the park on Thursday and will have update.
IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER BULLITTS THINKING OF COMMING UP TO SANTA BARBARA, GET YOUR FORMS IN.
I will start seeing what classes are in and what classes I have to add. I would really like to have a separate Bullitt class, It looks good if I have who said they are comming, numbers will tell...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everyone; Here is the Update of the Bullitts attending. The Bullitts are the 74-present class.(so far no other newer Stangs have turned in forms)???.SO In addition to that award I will also have a special Bullitt award.
Confirmed-6 (it will be a nice day)I will bring my EZ-up for shade. so we can hang together and bug Steve for leaving Ca....

Rich- SBBULLITT
Ken- kenpartchracing
Michael- Havebullittwilltravel
Steve-bullittbuyer
Mark Malloy- ?
and Bullitt207 no form yet

I still need cars seems like everyone waits to the last moment! If you know anyone else any make. they can download forms @ www.elingspark.org

1 - 20 of 30 Posts